SUNNYVALE, Calif., Jan 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Logtrust™ (www.logtrust.com), the Real-time Big Data-in-Motion as-a-Service firm for Fast Data, Big Data analytics, has finalized an $11M round of funding from Kibo Ventures, Investing Profit Wisely (IPW), and Atlantic Bridge Capital, which it will apply to the further development of its Real-time Big Data-in-Motion platform. Logtrust's platform is currently used by top companies in the financial services, telecommunications, cyber security services and other industries, where its clients quickly reap insight that would otherwise take months and millions of dollars to achieve with open source tools.
"This investment confirms the market's need for a platform that enables companies to not only perform analytics by correlating massive, diverse data sets, but also to do it at lightning speed--in machine real-time," said Pedro Castillo, CEO, Logtrust. "In particular, the international focus of Atlantic Bridge validates that this is both a global challenge and opportunity."
New Executive Hires Hail from Top Companies
According to Logtrust, a key part of its strategy for growth focuses on assembling top talent from some of the world's most renowned companies that lead the market in their respective industries. The company has recently expanded its leadership team with executives from such highly regarded companies as Palo Alto Networks, Symantec, Telefonica, Oracle and Myers-Briggs:
- Fernando Anaya, Vice President, Southern Europe, brings more than two decades of IT sales and management experience at multinationals such as Verizon, Tipping Point (acquired by HP) and Palo Alto Networks.
- Mark Wilkinson, Vice President, Strategy, is a security and technology veteran who most recently served as Principal Product Manager for Symantec's Managed Security Services group. Wilkinson has also worked with Cisco's Cyber Threat Defense initiative, and founded the award-winning Mirage Networks, where he raised $23M in venture capital and grew the company to 75 employees.
- Jose Maria Romeo, Vice President, Services, brings more than 30 years of experience at Telefónica´s Group of companies, including serving as Chief Coordination Officer at Terra Mobile and Director for Enterprise Customers at Telefonica Soluciones.
- Eric Tran-le, Global Chief Marketing Officer, most recently was Vice President of Oracle Management Cloud Services, where he led Big Data Predictive Analytics Cloud Services and Big Data Security Analytics Cloud Services. He also served as Oracle's Vice President of Product Management for Enterprise Manager Cloud Management.
- Leah Walling, Global Marketing Director, comes to Logtrust from CPP, Inc.--the Myers-Briggs company--where she served as Director of Marketing Communications and Product Marketing for the world's most widely used psychometric data assessments, including the MBTI, which is used at the majority of the Fortune 100.
Logtrust is a Real-Time Big Data-in-Motion platform offering Fast Data, Big Data analytics through a solution that enables real-time analytics for operations, fraud, security, marketing, IoT and other aspects of business. Recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor 2016, Logtrust is intuitive, interactive, and collaborative, with no coding required, guided widgets, and out-of-the-box advanced interactive contextual dashboards. The platform provides a completely real-time experience, with new events always available for query and visualization, and pre-built queries always updated with the most recent events. The highly customizable solution works non-intrusively with your system, with agentless collectors and forwarders, platform remote APIs to check health, and all capabilities callable via REST APIs. Service is always on with cross-cloud region disaster recovery, and data is always hot and unmodified (to meet data reliability and integrity compliance requirements). Logtrust is located at the epicenter of Silicon Valley in Sunnyvale, CA, and further serves its global clients through offices in New York and Madrid. Visit www.logtrust.com for more information.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/logtrust-secures-11m-for-real-time-big-data-in-motion-analytics-300388126.html