BALTIMORE, April 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- True Citrus, the manufacturer of True Lemon® and True Lime® crystallized citrus replacements and low-calorie lemonades and limeades, announced today the launch of the True Love My Life Sweepstakes, which runs from April 24 to May 24, 2017. Inspired by the unique lives of its customers, True Citrus designed the True Love My Life Sweepstakes to celebrate what gives people true happiness and joy while also providing tools to live the healthiest life possible, including a year's worth of groceries, a membership to a health club, an online session with a nationally renowned nutritionist and a year's supply of True Citrus products.
An important component of staying healthy is to hydrate, and the healthiest way to do that is to drink water. But lots of people don't like the taste of plain water, or they get bored with it. And many of the options available to flavor water are filled with artificial sweeteners and ingredients. The exceptions: True Lemon® and True Lime®, which provide flavorful options that deliver real flavor from real fruit.
- True Lemon® and True Lime® unsweetened citrus replacements in convenient sachets and lemonade/limeades (in on-the-go stick packets) are made with only simple and clean ingredients.
- Deliver fresh-squeezed taste.
- Have no artificial sweeteners, preservatives, flavors, sodium or gluten.
- Have 0 calories (unsweetened sachets) to 10 calories (the Stevia-sweetened lemonades and limeades).
"We are very excited about the True Love My Life Sweepstakes. Who wouldn't want to win a year's worth of groceries? We're also very excited about partnering with McKel Hill, MS, RD, a dietitian nutritionist, author of Nutrition Stripped, and a huge True Lemon and True Lime fan. The super lucky winner will win a Skype session with McKel to discuss their health goals and challenges and get McKel's incredible insight and tips," said Heidi Carney, Executive Vice President of Marketing.
The lucky grand prize winner of the True Love My Life Sweepstakes will receive prizes valued at more than $17,000, including:
- A year's worth of groceries (approximately $15,000 value)
- Skype session with dietitian nutritionist and Nutrition Stripped author McKel Hill
- A year's membership to a health club
- $250 gift certificate toward a workout wardrobe
- A year's supply of True Citrus products
- Autographed copy of McKel Hill's book, Nutrition Stripped
Additionally, 10 first prizewinners will receive a year's worth of True Citrus products and an autographed copy of Nutrition Stripped. Also, everyone who comes to the TrueLemon.com website can download a $1.00 off coupon.
To enter the sweepstakes visit www.truelemon.com/truelovemylifesweepstakes. For additional entries, True Citrus encourages participants to post pictures, showing what it means to them to "True Love" their life on social media with the hashtag #TrueLoveMyLife #Sweepstakes. For more information about the True Love My Life Sweepstakes, including rules and regulations, product information and store locator, visit www.TrueLemon.com.
ABOUT TRUE CITRUS
True Citrus, a Baltimore-based company, is the manufacturer of the True Citrus family of products including True Lemon® and True Lime® crystallized citrus sachets and low-calorie lemonades and limeades. All True Citrus products are made from a patented process that captures an authentic, fresh-squeezed citrus taste and use only simple and clean ingredients (and never have artificial sweeteners, flavors, preservatives, sodium or gluten). True Citrus products, including low-cal lemonades and limeades, unsweetened citrus replacements and spice blends, are available at over 37,000 stores including Walmart, Kroger, Target, Safeway, Publix, HEB, Wegmans and Food Lion, among others, as well as Amazon and TrueLemonStore.com. For a list of stores, coupons and further information, visit www.truecitrus.com or www.truelemon.com.
ABOUT MCKEL HILL
McKel Hill, MS, RD is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Founder of Nutrition Stripped, the source for a balanced wellbeing. NS is dedicated to optimizing wellbeing through recipes, nutrition advice, fitness, and the Society—the space to get simple meal plans, healthy recipes, and wellness guides and connect with others. Nutrition Stripped is far more than a blog, it's a way of living and community spanning the globe with the mission to feel your best. She is a nutrition expert and contributor at Cameron Diaz's blog, The Body Book, and her work has been featured in Glamour, Vogue, Bon Appétit, Women's Health Magazine, Real Simple, Into the Gloss, Man Repeller, Food Network, SHAPE, Town & Country, Thrive, and many more. She lives in Nashville, TN with her pup Luna.
ABOUT SWEEPSTAKES RULES
- Run date: April 24-May 24
- Participants will be directed to www.truelemon.com/truelovemylifesweepstakes and asked to submit their name, DOB, phone number and email address to enter the sweepstakes.
- One entry per day.
- Participants can obtain extra entry for a better chance of winning by engaging with True Citrus' social media profiles, through:
- Signing up for True Citrus promotional emails
- Sharing sweepstakes with their friends and family on their personal Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page
- Visiting and following True Citrus on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Posting a photo or video on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram showing how they are loving life in a healthy way with the hashtag #TrueLoveMyLife #Sweepstakes
- Max number of bonus entries: 15 entries
- However, there is also an option for a once-daily bonus entry (worth just one entry)
Name: Heidi C. Carney
Title: Executive Vice President, Marketing
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/love-your-life-you-could-win-a-years-worth-of-free-groceries-300443909.html
SOURCE True Citrus