FELTON, Calif., Feb. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global managed print services (MPS) market size is anticipated to value USD 53.13 billion until 2027. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecasted years, 2020 to 2027. The increasing need for maintaining documentation and the need for adoption of such services for monitoring of printing procedure is expected to augment the market growth.
The printer manufacturer segment held the largest share across the global market in 2019 on account of increasing demand for these services by the key printers and copier manufacturers. The channel segment of the system integrator is expected to register the highest CAGR owing to its enhanced offerings like a wide variety of solutions and managed IT-related services.
In 2019, the BFSI application segment accounted for the largest share across the global market due to the surging need for securing private documents and rising demand to carry out financial operations. On the other hand, the retail and consumer goods application segment is also expected to gain traction in the upcoming years.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Managed Print Services Market" Report 2027.
The Asia Pacific is estimated to register significant growth over the forecasted years owing to the increasing number of consumer goods and retail startups residing across India China and Japan. The North America held a dominant share across the global market in 2019 due to the rising number of programs and strategic acquisitions undertaken by the MPS service providers.
The managed print services market includes key players such as Canon, Lexmark Corporation, Xerox Corporation, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Konica Minolta Inc., Toshiba, and Sharp Corporation. They are engaged in developing strategies like partnerships and alliances for widening their geographical reach and service offerings.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In 2019, the large enterprise segment dominated the global market.
- The BFSI application segment accounted for the largest share across the global market in 2019.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to register significant growth over the forecasted years, 2020 to 2027.
- The key players in this market are Canon, Lexmark Corporation, Xerox Corporation, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Konica Minolta Inc., Toshiba, and Sharp Corporation.
Browse 148 page research report with TOC on "Global Managed Print Services (MPS) Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-managed-print-services-mps-market
Million Insights has segmented the global managed print services (MPS) market on the basis of channel, deployment, organization, application and region:
- Managed Print Services Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Printers/Copiers Manufacturers
- System Integrators
- Independent Software Vendors
- Managed Print Services Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Managed Print Services Organization Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Managed Print Services Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Retail & Consumer goods
- Telecom & IT
- Managed Print Services Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
- Automotive Motor Market - The global automotive motor market size is projected to reach USD 49.07 billion by 2025 and registering CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period from 2019 to 2025. Automotive industry is gaining traction due to technological advancement to cater to rapidly changing consumer preferences. Automotive OEMs are focusing on developing efficient motors.
- Ceiling Fans Market - The global ceiling fans market is anticipated to reach USD 12.5 billion by the end 2025. The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period, 2019 to 2025. Convenient ceiling fans with smart features that support voice control operations and can be easily connected to smartphones are gaining traction among the consumers across the globe.
- Playroom Furniture Market - The global playroom furniture market size is expected to register a revenue of USD 4.3 billion by the end of 2025. It is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.2% from 2019 to 2025.This market growth can be associated to increasing need among parents for separate indoor kid's play area.
- Aftershave Lotions & Creams Market - The global aftershave lotions & creams market size is projected to reach USD 2.2 billion by 2025. Rising demand for organic and natural ingredients products and product innovation are anticipated to be the key driving factors for the market growth.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights