UPPER SADDLE RIVER, N.J., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Manfrotto, world leader in the equipment and accessories industry for photography and imaging, is proud to announce an innovative tripod dedicated to photographers who love to travel. BeFree is a light, compact, intuitive to use, stable option for capturing stunningly precise and sharp images.
BeFree offers a stylish, functional option for traveling photographers, making it easy to capture memories without the hassle of bulky photography equipment. Its compact size and lightweight design make it an effortless tool to pack. BeFree also comes with a dedicated shoulder bag, protecting it from accidental damage, making it convenient to store in luggage. No longer will photographers have to compromise on picture quality because they weren't able to bring their heavy tripod along with them on trips.
BeFree's size and portability doesn't detract from its sturdiness. This reliable tripod keeps your camera steadily locked into place in any desired position, delivering the sharpest of images.
- Lightweight aluminum construction makes the tripod easy to carry. It weighs only 3lbs, less than the average laptop.
- Legs fold perfectly around the head and quick release plate attachment. It folds to only 15.7".
- New aluminum ball head is solid, quick and simple to operate. It has a maximum payload of 8.8lbs, guaranteeing stability and sturdiness even with longer zoom lenses.
- The new patented leg angle selectors quickly allow you to select between two inclinations, offering maximum versatility for camera positioning.
Key Consumer Benefits:
- Compact size and lightweight design, an easy tool to pack.
- Comes with a dedicated shoulder bag to protect it while you are on-the-go.
- The rubberized carrying strap makes it comfortable to carry.
- Eye catching premium Italian design and finishing makes it stand out from the crowd.
- Sturdy and reliable, keeping cameras steadily locked into place in any desired position, delivering the sharpest of images.
BeFree (Order Code MKBFRA4-BH) is available for purchase through select Manfrotto retailers at a street price of approximately $199.99.
For more information, visit www.manfrotto.us.
About Manfrotto Distribution
Manfrotto Distribution, Inc. is a leading distributor of key accessories brands for the photographic, video, cine and lighting production markets. Manfrotto Distribution is an international company within the Imaging Division of the Vitec Group, which owns the following leading international brands: Manfrotto, Gitzo, Kata, Avenger and Lastolite. As the U.S. distributor of National Geographic, Metz, Gossen, Elinchrom and Rotatrim, which are available nationwide through an extensive network of authorized dealers, Manfrotto Distribution offers the most complete range of exceptional camera and lighting accessories in the business. The Manfrotto Distribution international network covers the U.S., Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Hong Kong, China and Japan. www.manfrottodistribution.us.
Manfrotto Press Office – MSL New York
SOURCE Manfrotto Distribution