LAS VEGAS, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At the Consumer Electronics Show, Manfrotto Distribution, world leader in the equipment and accessories industry for photography and imaging, has announced the new 290 Foldable Three-Way Head. It is also featuring its full lineup of Carbon Fiber tripod models and panoramic heads.
"We are thrilled to debut innovative photography solutions that deliver on our brand's reputation for excellent quality and versatility," said Jodi Palm, category manager, photo supports. "Our new 290 foldable three-way head is durable and light-weight, while delivering easy and precise framing capability. Additionally, we're excited to showcase the full 290 series carbon fiber lineup."
New 290 Series Foldable Three-Way Head and Full 290 Carbon Fiber Lineup
Manfrotto is announcing a new addition to the 290 Series lineup: a foldable three-way head. The head has three new kits built around it. It is designed to be precise and accurate, yet compact and lightweight.
Key features include:
- Easily packs and leaves space for more equipment, due to addition of foldable handles
- Lightweight and durable, made from high quality polymer, ADAPTO
- Allows for precise framing, meaning less time spent in post-production
The three-way head comes in four models:
- MH293D3-Q2 3-way photo head with compact foldable handles
- MK293A3-D3Q2 Kit: 290 aluminum tripod (3S) + 3-way head with foldable handles
- MK293A4-D3Q2 Kit: 293 aluminum tripod (4S) + 3-way head with foldable handles
- MK293C4-D3Q2 Kit: 293 carbon tripod (4S) + 3-way head with foldable handles
Designed to help amateur photographers move to the next level, the carbon tripods are lighter and more durable than previous models. They also have interchangeable heads and can be adapted for shooting a variety of genres.
Key 290 series features include:
- Carbon tubing, adjustable leg levers, interchangeable heads
- Transportable, without any sacrifice in stability
- Durable and built for heavy-duty use, without any reduction in strength or performance over time
Product demos will be available at the Manfrotto suite, located at the Las Vegas Hotel and Casino (formerly the Las Vegas Hilton). The suite number is 16-121, North Tower Suite. For an appointment please send request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit www.manfrotto.us.
About Manfrotto Distribution
Manfrotto Distribution, Inc. is a leading distributor of key accessories brands for the photographic, video, cine and lighting production markets. Manfrotto Distribution is an international company within the Imaging Division of the Vitec Group, which owns the following leading international brands: Manfrotto, Gitzo, Kata, Avenger and Lastolite. As the U.S. distributor of National Geographic, Metz, Gossen, Elinchrom, and Rotatrim, which are available nationwide through an extensive network of authorized dealers, Manfrotto Distribution offers the most complete range of exceptional camera and lighting accessories in the business. The Manfrotto Distribution international network covers the U.S., Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Hong Kong, China and Japan. www.manfrottodistribution.us.
Manfrotto Press Office – MSL New York
SOURCE Manfrotto Distribution