SAN MATEO, Calif., Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marketo, the provider of a leading cloud-based marketing software platform, today announced the company will unveil revolutionary new product features at its annual conference, April 8-10 at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square. This year's three-day event, themed Rise - Lead the Charge!,will host a record number of marketing and sales professionals – including 1,800 participants and 50 strategic partners from Marketo's LaunchPoint™ ecosystem.
Marketo Summit 2013 will provide attendees with key insights into customer relationship marketing, marketing automation best practices, and creative methods for generating world-class content. Participants will be the first to see new product innovations, and will be able to share ideas and best practices with the Marketing Nation™ community to 'rise' above the competition. The Marketing Nation taps into the rich knowledge and institutional experience of more than 2,000 customers and a community of 27,000 engaged users.
Patty Azzarello, best-selling author of Rise: 3 Practical Steps for Advancing Your Career, Standing Out as a Leader, and Liking Your Life, and Phil Fernandez, CEO of Marketo and author of Revenue Disruption,will be featured keynote speakers.
"We are thrilled with both the caliber of speakers and the tremendous response we have received from customers and partners for this year's Summit," said Sanjay Dholakia, CMO at Marketo. "Our customers recognize the approach to buying has become more sophisticated and they know it's imperative to shift the way they market. This year, we are focusing on delivering new ways to grow and nurture relationships in a way that is unique to companies' business objectives. It is the marketer's time to transform the industry and our goal is to enable our customers to rise and lead this charge."
Marketo Summit features four distinct tracks: Start, Explore, Optimize and Revolutionize, designed to deliver relevant insights to each of the varying roles and expertise levels within Marketo's growing community of partners and customers. More than 50 sessions will be presented by customer thought leaders from K12, Citrix, Navitas, and HootSuite, among others.
Other featured speakers will include:
- Ardath Albee - B2B Marketing Strategist and CEO of Marketing Interactions, Inc., author of eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale
- Jay Baer - Social media strategist and President, Convince & Convert and co-author of The NOW Revolution: 7 Shifts to Make Your Business Faster, Smarter, and More Social
- Scott Brinker - Co-founder, President and CTO, ion interactive
- Michael Brito - SVP, Social Business Strategy at Edelman Digital
- Brian Carter - Author of three top Marketing books: The Like Economy, the bestseller Facebook Marketing (3rd ed.), and LinkedIn For Business
- Amber Naslund - Social business strategist and president, SideraWorks. Co-author of The NOW Revolution
- Jeremiah Owyang - Industry Analyst on Customer Strategy and a Partner at Altimeter Group
- Craig Rosenberg - B2B Sales and Marketing thought leader, Editor, and CEO, Funnelholic Media
- Dennis Yu - Founder and CEO of BlitzMetrics and contributing writer at allfacebook.com
As part of the pre-show events on April 8, participants are also invited to register for Summit University Day, an intensive, hands-on continuing education program that will cover basic concepts and use cases, along with more advanced topics, including effective programs and drip campaigns, social boost and referrals and a full workshop focused on Marketo's Revenue Cycle Analytics reporting solution.
About Marketo: Marketing Software. Easy, Powerful, Complete.
Marketo uniquely provides easy-to-use, powerful and complete marketing software that propels fast-growing small companies and global enterprises alike. Marketo® marketing automation and sales effectiveness software streamlines marketing processes, delivers more campaigns, generates more win-ready leads, and dramatically improves sales performance. With proven technology, comprehensive services and expert guidance, Marketo helps thousands of companies around the world turn marketing from a cost center into a revenue driver.
Known for providing breakthrough innovation and fueling explosive growth, in both 2011 and 2012 Marketo received the CRM Market Leaders Awards Winner for Marketing Solutions by CRM Magazine. Salesforce.com customers also honored the company with the AppExchange Customer Choice Awards for 2012 in the marketing category.
Marketo and the Marketo logo are trademarks of Marketo, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.