IRVINE, Calif., Oct. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Marvin Test Solutions, a trusted provider of innovative test solutions for military and commercial aerospace organizations, announced today the company's involvement in AUTOTESTCON 2015. The 51st annual IEEE AUTOTESTCON conference takes place November 2- 5 in Washington, DC for ATE leaders exploring the latest technologies that support the production and maintenance of mil-aero products and systems for military and aerospace organizations.
This year at AUTOTESTCON, Marvin Test Solutions will feature a range of test solutions that demonstrate the company's continued commitment to delivering systems that provide outstanding value and performance for military and aerospace customers including:
- GX7016 GENASYS Switching Subsystem – a component of the mixed-signal, GENASYS platform, the GX7016 offers a new level of high performance, high density signal switching for board and system level functional test with an "any-resource to any-pin" architecture. The architecture incorporates a modular switch matrix and multiplexer architecture with the MAC Panel 6U Scout receiver, providing up to 4608 multiplexed, hybrid I/O pins without cabled connections. The GENASYS system has been selected by two major military – aerospace primes to support the manufacturing test of high value, complex products.
- GX5296 digital subsystem, the newest addition to MTS' portfolio of PXI digital instrumentation, the GX5296 delivers unrivaled timing, density, memory, and parametric measurement capabilities. Featuring sub-nanosecond edge-placement resolution and PMU per pin capabilities, the GX5296 offers features and capabilities that have only been available previously in proprietary ATE systems. Featuring high channel density, customers can configure a system with up to 512 channels within a single, compact PXI chassis.
- The MTS-3060 SmartCan™, an innovative universal O-level test set for 4th and 5th generation fighter aircraft, offering advanced test capabilities for both legacy and smart weapons including MIL-STD-1760 weapon systems such as JDAM and AMRAMM as well as legacy systems such as Maverick and Sidewinder.
- The MTS-200 Series Field Test Sets, these PXI-based platforms offer I-level and O-level test capabilities in a portable, ultra-ruggedized configuration for a wide range of weapon and avionics test applications including F-35 armament testing, missile system testing, universal armament testing, and more.
- ATEasy test executive and development software, with over 20 years of field proven deployment, ATEasy offers a full spectrum of ATE features including full featured simulation, a hardware abstraction layer architecture, and unrivaled long term support and version compatibility, ensuring extended system life cycle support.
About Marvin Test Solutions
Marvin Test Solutions, a vertically integrated test company, has delivered innovative, feature-rich test solutions for factory, flightline, intermediate-level, and depot-level applications since 1988. As a member of the Marvin Group, an award-winning aerospace company with a 50-year history in the Defense and Commercial Aerospace industries, Marvin Test Solutions has test equipment deployed in support of most of the major defense aircraft and munitions in use around the world. Marvin Test Solutions quickly delivers full-spectrum, successful test solutions – making test, maintenance, and sustainment of the most mission-critical systems easier and faster.
Media/Customer Contact: Darcy Ortiz, [email protected]
SOURCE Marvin Test Solutions