31 Cat D11Ts and 19 Cat 777Fs among hundreds of items being sold unreserved
HAZARD, KY, April 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ - Hundreds of mining equipment items from across Alabama, Indiana, Kentucky and West Virginia will be sold to new owners around the world at a massive mining auction in Hazard, Kentucky in early May. All items will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices.
The May 5 auction being conducted by Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers features 85 rock trucks, 75+ loaders, 70+ dozers, 35+ excavators, and 35+ drills, plus attachments and more. Many of the units are late-model and have component upgrades.
"It's rare to see this quantity of mining equipment in a single auction," said Jake Lawson, Group Senior Vice President, Ritchie Bros. "We usually get a few rock trucks and a couple of big dozers in our auctions, but never 85 rock trucks and 31 Cat D11Ts—this is a record. On May 5, buyers can get all the mining equipment they need in one auction."
Equipment will be sold by photo while stored at 34 mine site locations in Alabama, Indiana, Kentucky and West Virginia. Bids can be made in person at the Hazard auction site and online at rbauction.com. For more information, visit rbauction.com/Hazard.
- 31 Caterpillar D11T crawler tractors
- Eight Caterpillar D10T crawler tractors
- Three Caterpillar D9T crawler tractors
- 19 Caterpillar 777F rock trucks
- Four Caterpillar 785C rock trucks
- Four Caterpillar 992K wheel loaders
- Three Caterpillar 988H wheel loaders
- A 2008 Caterpillar 993K wheel loader
- Three Caterpillar 16M VHP motor graders
- Two Komatsu PC1250-8 hydraulic excavators
- Two 2012 Atlas Copco DMLLP XL1200 crawler blast hole drills
- A 2011 Atlas Copco DML XL1200 crawler blast hole drill
- A 2011 Atlas Copco DM45 crawler blast hole drill
- Three Atlas Copco DM50LP crawler blast hole drills
- Date & time: Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 9 a.m.
- Address: 260 Coal Fields Industrial Drive, Chavies, KY (Trus Joint Lane)
- Contact: +1.606.910.4337
About Ritchie Bros.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is the world's largest seller of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, material handling, energy, mining, forestry, marine and other industries. Ritchie Bros. TM solutions make it easy for the world's builders to buy and sell equipment with confidence, including live unreserved public auctions with on-site and online bidding (rbauction.com), the EquipmentOneTM secure online marketplace (EquipmentOne.com), a professional corporate asset management program, and a range of value-added services, including equipment financing for customers through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services (rbauction.com/financing). Ritchie Bros. has operations in 19 countries, including 44 auction sites worldwide. Learn more at RitchieBros.com.
SOURCE Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers