Sep 28, 2011, 09:00 ET
LEHI, Utah, Sept. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Matrix42, a leading provider of Workplace Management solutions, today announced the availability of Matrix42 Service Store 5.3 (SP2), a critical management solution for ensuring high levels of IT service across an organization.
Matrix42 Service Store provides a quick and easy way to solve almost any IT service management challenge, from ensuring the continuous availability of IT services to providing reports on costs and liabilities. Service Store allows IT to automate many service management tasks, consolidate business and technical data and to remain in compliance with licenses, contracts and service agreements.
"Quality and availability of IT services have a direct impact on the productivity of users, and are therefore a major cost factor for all organizations," said Oliver Bendig, VP of product management at Matrix42. "Service Store provides high levels of IT service quality, flexibility and transparency, all of which result in increased efficiency, reduced costs, and a higher level of service quality for users."
Service Store can be easily and quickly integrated into any IT environment. Version 5.3 (SP2) introduces several important enhancements, including:
- New language and localization support for French, Spanish and Dutch, in addition to existing English and German user interfaces
- New online help features, including:
- Bookmark insertion for preferred topics within the help system and search queries
- The ability to execute full-text searches
- New additional support for Internet Explorer 9, Safari 5, Firefox 5 and 6, Windows 7 SP1 support and SQL Sever 2008 R2 SP1 support
- User interface enhancements, including the improved performance of the user interface, the smart handling of large embedded pictures, reduced data load, and many more
- Enhanced Master Data Protection of critical data, such as specific roles, organizational objects and attributes, which offers more flexibility and freedom when configuring environments and more reliability when updating systems
- Additional updates include:
- New email, Service Desk features and enhancements
- Photo inclusion for employee records
For more information visit: http://www.matrix42.com/service-store
Matrix42 is the leading supplier for Workplace Management solutions. Matrix42 Workplace Management enables the seamless management of physical, virtual and mobile environments. It combines Client Lifecycle, Cloud, SaaS, Virtualization and Service Management into a holistic solution enabling users to have transparent access to their data and services everywhere, from any virtual or physical device at any time. Founded in 1992, Matrix42, with headquarters near Frankfurt, Germany, has been established in the dynamic IT market for almost 20 years. Over 3 million clients are managed by Matrix42 software at more than 1,500 customers worldwide including market-leading enterprises such as Infineon, Magna, Lufthansa Systems and Puma and integrators like Raiffeisen IT, msg systems and Bechtle. In early 2008, Matrix42 became part of the Asseco Group. With over 8,000 employees and a market capitalization of around 1.2 billion euros, Asseco is one of the largest European software companies.
Share this article