NEW YORK, April 28 /PRNewswire/ -- "The Dr. Oz Show," daytime television's newest hit series, will feature all-new, informative and thought-provoking episodes during May sweeps (go to www.doctoroz.com/find-station or check local listings for time and channel). Upcoming episodes include an intimate conversation with nine-time Grammy-winning singer and songwriter Sheryl Crow as she opens up to Dr. Oz about her battle with breast cancer; an "Ask Dr. Oz" first as Oprah Winfrey makes her first-ever appearance on the show; an exclusive and emotional interview with the officer who first responded to the scene when Charla Nash was attacked by her friend Sandra Herrold's chimpanzee Travis in February, 2009; anti-aging secrets from some of the world's top supermodels; Dr. Oz's ultimate countdown of health tips you need to know now; Dr. Oz's Ultimate Summer Diet; and a celebrity edition of "Ask Dr. Oz" that features Jennifer Aniston, Mary J. Blige, Whoopi Goldberg, Carrie Ann Inaba, Patti Labelle and more.
- Thursday, April 29th - Singer and entertainer Sheryl Crow shares her breast cancer struggles and triumphs with Dr. Oz, and shares the anti-cancer foods and supplements she now integrates into her daily diet.
- Friday, April 30th - Oprah Winfrey makes her first ever appearance on "The Dr. Oz Show" for a special "Ask Dr. Oz."
- Wednesday, May 5th - Dr. Oz sits down for an exclusive interview with Officer Frank Chiafari, the first responder on the scene when a Chimpanzee named Travis attacked Charla Nash in a story that made headlines around the world. Officer Chiafari opens up about how his experience led to a major bout with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder that almost consumed him.
- Thursday, May 6th - Dr. Oz is joined by supermodels Cheryl Tiegs, Beverly Johnson and Carol Alt as the world-renowned beauties share their ultimate secrets for everyday anti-aging.
- Thursday, May 13th - Dr. Oz shares his Countdown for Better Health providing 7 red flags that you are aging too fast, 6 worst meals in America, 5 cures from around the world, 4 libido boosters, 3 things to give you more energy, 2 alternative treatments and 1 vitamin you need to take.
- Friday, May 14th - Jennifer Aniston, Mary J. Blige, Trudie Styler, Whoopi Goldberg, Carrie Ann Inaba, and Patti Labelle join Dr. Oz for a special "Ask Dr. Oz: Celebrity Edition" revealing their own personal health questions.
- Monday, May 17th" - Dr. Oz unveils his Ultimate Summer Diet with slim down tips to keep you swimsuit-ready all summer long.
ABOUT "THE DR. OZ SHOW"
"The Dr. Oz Show" is an entertaining, high octane, multi topic hour hosted by Dr. Oz, vice-chair of the Department of Surgery and Professor of Surgery at Columbia University. He directs the Cardiovascular Institute and Complementary Medicine Program at New York Presbyterian Hospital and performs 250 heart operations annually. His research interests include heart replacement surgery, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, complementary medicine and health care policy. He has authored over 400 original publications, book chapters, and medical books and has received several patents.
"The Dr. Oz Show" is executive produced by Mindy Borman; Amy Chiaro is co-executive producer, and has been cleared in 100 of the top 100 markets in over 99% of the country. The show is taped in front of a studio audience in Studio 6A in New York's legendary Rockefeller Center. "The Dr. Oz Show" is co-produced by Harpo Productions and Sony Pictures Television (SPT) and distributed by SPT.
For Ticket Inquiries:
General Audience Tickets:
Ticket Request Hotline is open
Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
212-664-3056, Option 4
SOURCE Sony Pictures Television