MUNICH and ZHANGJIAGANG, China, Nov. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- At Elecronica 2014, MultiDimension Technology (MDT) will showcase its lineup of advanced Tunneling Magnetoresistive sensors (TMR sensors), including the new Z-Axis TMR sensors as alternatives to Hall Effect sensors with the unique advantages of TMR sensors. MDT's TMR sensors are designed for a variety of sensor applications including utility meters, magnetic field sensors, position and speed sensors, and financial anti-counterfeit applications. MDT's exhibition booth at Electronica 2014 is B1/135.
TMR technology has been proven a high-performance, cost-effective and dependable technology in the disk-drive industry. MDT is a leading supplier of TMR sensors for the commercial magnetic sensor market. Thanks to a strong IP portfolio and advanced manufacturing facilities, MDT's TMR technology realizes the key benefits of present sensing technologies including Hall Effect, AMR (Anisotropic Magnetoresistance) and GMR (Giant Magnetoresistance), while exhibiting a unique set of extraordinary performance advantages, including ultra-low power, high sensitivity, low hysteresis, low noise, large dynamic range, and excellent thermal stability.
Features of MDT's TMR Sensors:
- TMR switch sensors: ultra-low power at 1microampere in high-speed operation, ideally suited for battery-powered flow meters;
- TMR linear sensors: high sensitivity, low noise, large dynamic range, and low hysteresis, designed for magnetic field and current sensing applications;
- TMR gear tooth sensors: small pitch detection, for use in position and speed sensors;
- TMR angle sensors: 360-degree measurement, designed for angular position sensing and rotary encoders;
- TMR magnetic pattern recognition sensors: high-sensitivity 1/6/18-channel magnetic banknote readers for financial anti-counterfeit applications.
Highlights of MDT's Service Offerings:
- TMR sensor wafers, bare dice, or in standard or custom semiconductor packages
- TMR/GMR/AMR sensor design service
- Foundry service for TMR/GMR/AMR thin-film deposition
- Custom sensor module design and application solutions
MultiDimension Technology was founded in 2010 in Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province, China, with branch offices in Shanghai and San Jose, Calif., USA. MDT has developed a unique intellectual property portfolio, and state-of-the-art volume production manufacturing facilities for high-performance, low-cost TMR magnetic sensors to satisfy the most demanding application needs. Led by its core management team of elite experts and veterans in magnetic sensor technology and engineering services, MDT is committed to creating added value for its customers and ensuring their success. For more information about MDT please visit http://www.multidimensiontech.com.
Jinfeng Liu, [email protected],
Tel: +1-650-275-2318 (US), +86-189-3612-1156 (China)
SOURCE MultiDimension Technology