ANCHORAGE, Alaska, Sept. 20 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Alaska Oil & Gas Congress is THE leading event for both learning and networking for the oil and gas sectors, bringing together the people, the projects and the issues that will shape Alaska's energy future for years to come.
New Keynotes added:
Senator Lesil McGuire will deliver keynote address at Welcome Reception on Monday, Sept. 27 at 5:30 pm
Lt. Governor Craig Campbell will deliver keynote address at Congress on Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 9:30 am
Speaker Mike Chenault will deliver luncheon address at Congress on Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 1:00 pm
The industry relies on this event for exclusive insights into critical issues impacting Alaska's resource development.
Hear directly from those at the forefront of unlocking Alaska's energy potential:
- Conference co-chairs: Dave Harbour, Publisher, Northern Gas Pipelines and Margaret Brown, President & Chief Executive Officer, Cook Inlet Region Incorporated
- Larry Persily, Federal Coordinator, Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Projects
- Premier Floyd Roland, Government of the Northwest Territories
- Patrick Borbey, Assistant Deputy Minister, Northern Affairs Organization, Canada
- Tony Palmer, Vice President, Alaska Development, TransCanada Corporation
- Bud Fackrell, President, Denali – The Alaska Gas Pipeline
- Drue Pearce, Former Federal Coordinator, Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Projects
6th Annual Alaska Oil & Gas Congress
September 27 – 30, 2010
Anchorage Marriott Downtown, Anchorage, Alaska
Media passes are issued at the discretion of American Conference Institute and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. For media accreditation contact: Jessika Hunt, 888-224-2480 Ext. 324 or [email protected].
About American Conference Institute, The Canadian Institute and C5 Group
For over 25 years C5 Group of companies including American Conference Institute, The Canadian Institute and C5 (UK), have developed and hosted conferences, summits and executive briefings providing the business intelligence that decision makers need to react decisively and effectively to challenges and opportunities in the marketplace.
American Conference Institute in conjunction with The Canadian Institute, has hosted the annual Alaska Oil & Gas Congress in Anchorage for the past 6 years, bringing together the stakeholders, decision makers and industry professionals involved in Alaska's resource development. www.AlaskaOilandGasCongress.com
SOURCE American Conference Institute