HAMILTON, N.J., Jan. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- InformEx, North America's leading business partnering event for buyers and sellers of high-value chemistry, will hold the 30th edition of its annual conference at the Miami Beach Convention Center from January 21-24.
More than 3,500 attendees from top pharmaceutical, fine chemical and specialty chemical companies will take part in the conference, which includes on-site education sessions, daily networking events and multiple receptions — all geared toward helping attendees forge new business connections and understand the industry's current market dynamics.
Nancy Largay, InformEx Brand Director, highlights these and other events scheduled throughout the dynamic four-day show. Attendee registration is still open.
Tuesday, Jan. 21
- Habitat for Humanity Day (Sponsored by Rx-360) 7 a.m.; Transportation provided to homebuilding site from Miami Beach Convention Center
- InformEx 30th Edition Celebration 5-7 p.m.; Flamingo Ballroom
Wednesday, Jan. 22
- "Breaking Bad": The Chemistry, featuring Dr. Donna Nelson, scientific adviser for the award-winning series 9 a.m.; Show Floor, Theater 1
- The State of Pharma 2014: Trends and Opportunities for Chemical Manufacturers 3 p.m.; Show Floor, Theater 1
Thursday, Jan. 23
- Green Chemistry: Building Sustainability Into Manufacturing Processes 9 a.m.; Show Floor, Theater 1
- 3-D Printing: The Role of Specialty Chemistry 2 p.m.; Show Floor, Theater 1
Attendees also have complimentary admission to the Exhibitor & Technology Showcase.
InformEx is a marquee event for hundreds of leading companies — including manufacturers, distributors and service providers to the fine, specialty and custom chemical industry. Don't miss out on the action in Miami Beach. Explore the full schedule of events at InformEx.com and register now.
Produced by UBM, InformEx fosters the continuous advancement of the fine, specialty, and custom chemicals industry by providing networking tools, educational opportunities and community collaboration forums — all designed to accelerate growth in the changing chemical enterprise landscape. The annual InformEx event is the premier must-attend exposition for the chemical industry for the past 30 years, providing a platform for in-person networking and business development. Each year the event brings together an international mix of more than 3,500 fine and specialty chemicals professionals and hundreds of exhibitors. To learn more, visit www.informex.com.