WASHINGTON, Oct. 27 /PRNewswire/ --
Information for Rally Attendees:
The Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear is free and open to the general public.
The primary public entrance will be on 7th Street NW between Constitution and Independence Avenues. Those attending the event are encouraged to use public transportation and arrive early.
From 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 30 certain streets near the National Mall will be closed to vehicles. All vehicular road closures in Washington, D.C. are instituted by the Metropolitan Police Department.
The following streets will be closed:
- 3rd Street NW, 4th Street NW extending from 3rd and 4th Street closures to Constitution on the North and Independence on the South
- Maryland Avenue will be closed between 3rd and Independence
- Pennsylvania Avenue between 3rd and 4th Streets NW
- Smithsonian, L'Enfant Plaza, Federal Center SW, Federal Triangle, Archives - Navy Memorial and Union Station are the recommended Metro stops for attendees
- Metro will be running their regular Saturday schedule
- From 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., ADA shuttles will run approximately every 15 minutes from RFK Bus Lot 8 and the RFK Metro Station to the ADA rally entrance 4th Street NW and Madison Avenue. All ADA guests not riding shuttle are encouraged to enter the rally site at 4th Street NW and Madison Avenue
- There will be a Family Reunification Area located at 7th Street NW between Constitution and Independence Avenues.
***For more information please visit http://www.rallytorestoresanityandorfear.com***
SOURCE COMEDY CENTRAL Corporate Communications