Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
DENVER, Sept. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Medicine Man Technologies (OTCQB: MDCL), one of the country's leading cannabis branding and consulting companies, today announced that the September 12 presentation from Brett Roper, Co-Founder and CEO, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Medicine Man Technologies' presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- Entered into licensing agreement with Canada House Wellness in July of 2018 for future Canadian based services related to its cultivation deployment efficiency and skills
- Entered a binding term sheet for the acquisition of a retail products store in Denver, which offers a range of cultivation equipment at a competitive price which will be integrated into its business model supporting its increasing client base
- During the three months ending June 30, 2018, the Company generated revenues of $1,417,687, an increase of $535,334 or approximately 61%, compared to revenue of $882,353 in the three months ending 06/30/18
- The Company continued to report profitability from its first into its second quarter of FY 2018
- The Company provided guidance in late July related to YE 2018 projections of $9M in revenues as well as completing the year with strong profitability
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
To be added to the Medicine Man email distribution list, please email, MDCL@kcsa.com with MDCL in the subject line.
About Medicine Man Technologies
Medicine Man Technologies is among the United States' leading cannabis branding and consulting companies. Established in March 2014, the Company has spread from its headquarters in Denver, Colorado to provide guidance for 28 active clients in 12 states and Puerto Rico. The Company focuses on advising clients by utilizing MMT's experience, technology and training to help secure licenses in states with newly emerging regulations; through deployment of its Cultivation MAX product, direct highly effective variable capacity constant harvest cultivation practices; ensure business efficiency in start-up ventures; engagement with licensees and partners; and continuing the expansion of its Brands Warehouse concept. Visit www.medicinemantechnologies.com to learn more.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with Better Investing's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE Medicine Man Technologies