ANN ARBOR, Mich., Sept. 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Merillat introduces its new Merillat.com Web site in Spanish. Complete with a fresh new look and innovative functionality, the Spanish version of Merillat.com is a perfect example of how Merillat cabinetry continues to provide homeowners with products and resources that best suit their lifestyles. This new Web site includes the same visual and functional enhancements as the English language version of the Merillat site, allowing the visitor to gather information on their own or be guided though an intuitive process to gather their ideas prior to visiting a showroom.
"We know the Web is often the place where homeowners search for information and inspiration," explained Susan Cross, communications manager for Merillat. "The goal of Merillat's new Spanish Web site is to accommodate those Spanish speakers in addition to educating homeowners on how to make smarter kitchen design decisions to fit their lifestyles. We hope to inspire them to look at choices they might not have considered."
The new Spanish version of Merillat.com includes:
- Product navigation that allows consumers to search by color or door style making it easier than ever to find a cabinet they'll love.
- A style selection tool which makes it easy for consumers to find what style fits them best.
- A decorative enhancement tool that enables consumers to see how small touches can really enhance a room.
- An inspiration gallery that showcases a number of design ideas and lets consumers explore unique features.
- An IdeaFolio™ so that consumers can transform their kitchen dreams into a 2D reality. This tool allows consumers to develop a floor plan and a design scheme that can be printed and shared.
- And, the Step-by-Step Kitchen Planner to guide consumers through a customized kitchen planning process in order to help them find the most appropriate styles, products and features for their lifestyles.
The new Spanish version of Merillat.com is part of a larger, integrated consumer campaign which focuses on how Merillat can bring function and smart storage solutions to any kitchen. To experience the Merillat Spanish Web site first hand, visit Merillat.com. For updated tips and trends join the Merillat Facebook page, check out their Round Table Blog or follow them on Twitter.
For photos and more information, visit MerillatPressRoom.com
About Merillat. Merillat cabinets add meaningful innovation and functional storage to make prepping, cooking, entertaining and living in the kitchen easier. Merillat is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and part of Masco Cabinetry. All Merillat products carry the seal of the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer Association (KCMA). A leader in environmental stewardship, Masco Cabinetry has been granted an Environmental Stewardship Program certificate by the KCMA and is ISO 14001 certified. www.merillat.com