PALO ALTO, Calif., April 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- MetricStream, a market leader in Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) apps and solutions, today announced its latest ground-breaking innovation – the MetricStream M7 platform. M7 empowers individuals and enterprises to preserve their corporate integrity, protect their brand, and drive exceptional business performance through GRC that is simple, pervasive, and delivered in the cloud. With M7, MetricStream provides an improved user experience, easier configurability, mobility, powerful analytics, and a future-ready architecture.
The M7 platform is designed around three core principles: pervasive GRC, simple GRC, and GRC in the cloud. M7 focuses on enabling high performers through:
- User Experience that is intuitive, engaging, and personalized for the end user, helping to simplify and strengthen GRC adoption across the organization through technology
- Configurability that delivers GRC how you need it, allowing the organization to tailor GRC to its unique reporting, workflow, and content requirements; scale up to support new users; and extend the platform to add more apps and solutions as GRC requirements evolve
- Mobility and Layering that brings GRC to where you are, enabling organizations to embed GRC into their day-to-day activities, decisions, business critical apps, and devices such as phones, tablets, laptops, and TVs
- Reporting and Analytics for better insights and better decision-making through a range of powerful visualizations, analytics, and reporting capabilities
- Architecture that is faster, leaner, and ready for the future, with the flexibility to manage GRC on-premise or in the private and secure GRC cloud
Gunjan Sinha, Executive Chairman at MetricStream, will present the vision behind M7 during his GRC Summit 2016 keynote on the morning of April 26th, 2016, followed by a presentation from Vasant Balasubramanian, SVP of Product Management at MetricStream, who will demonstrate the core features and benefits of M7.
"We are excited to announce M7," said Gunjan Sinha, Executive Chairman, MetricStream. He continued, "Traditionally, GRC has been about processes, policies, and controls; but with M7, we're raising the bar and presenting GRC as a true system of intelligence for high performers. We're doing that by not only making GRC simple, pervasive, and cloud-based, but also giving our customers real-time intelligence that will allow them to predict areas of risk, and balance opportunities effectively."
Commenting on M7, MetricStream CEO Shellye Archambeau said, "M7 is the result of the incredible dedication, hard work, and feedback from across MetricStream, our partner ecosystem, and our customers. As regulations and risks have evolved, so have we. M7 is the future of GRC."
Lisa Rawls, Managing Director, KPMG GRC Advisory Services, said, "We are excited to further strengthen our partnership with MetricStream as M7 is rolled out to both our existing and future clients. The MetricStream M7 apps are promising and can enhance the way clients manage their governance, risk and compliance processes through integrated reporting, dashboards, and enhanced workflow functionality."
Features and functionality for the first of four sets of MetricStream GRC M7 apps will be available for new standard edition installations on August 1, 2016.
To learn more about M7, please click here.
MetricStream is the market leader in enterprise-wide Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Quality Management Solutions. MetricStream solutions are used by leading global corporations in diverse industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Energy and Utilities, Food, Retail, CPG, Government, Hi-Tech and Manufacturing to manage their risk management programs, quality management processes, regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and other corporate governance initiatives. MetricStream is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA (www.metricstream.com).
Molly Palm: Email | (925) 451-1468
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/metricstream-announces-m7-grc-for-high-performers-300257495.html