HYDERABAD, India, August 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The paints & coatings industry in the Middle East & Africa (MEA) is an emerging industry, owing to the large-scale construction projects that are currently underway. Most Middle Eastern countries have invested a considerable amount in the construction market over the last decade. This is a result of the plan to diversify their economies from oil and oil-related business activities to other industry sectors; tourism has become the major focus. The market demand for paints & coatings is increasing in the construction sector, where new infrastructural construction and multi-storied buildings are underway, which are due to be completed over the forecast period. The major countries contributing to the construction sector are Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, etc. The demand for paints & coatings in these countries is increasing at a moderate rate, as the economic scenario in these countries is still affected by the oil & gas market - a major contributor to the countries' income sources. Al-jazeera Factory for Paints Co., National Paints, Jotun, etc., are among the top players in the Middle East & African paints & coatings market.
The Middle East & African paints & coatings market was worth USD 8.865.67 million in 2016. The architectural coatings segment occupied the highest market share, with ~76%, in terms of volume.
The paints & coatings market in MEA has been segmented by technology into water-borne, solvent-borne, radiation-cured, and others. The water-borne coatings segment is expected to record the highest growth rate during the forecast period, owing to the increasing use of water-borne adhesives in architectural coatings. The solvent-borne coatings segment dominates the industrial coatings segment, as these coatings are more efficient than other coatings.
By country, Saudi Arabia accounted for the largest market share in 2016, among other countries, such as Jordon, Egypt, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, South Africa and Nigeria. Egypt and Jordon are expected to record the fastest growth rates during the forecast period, owing to the increased spending in construction activities and growing industrial activities in these countries. The Middle East & African paints & coatings market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.16%, by revenue, and 5.07%, by volume, during the forecast period.
The report can answer the following:
1. The Middle East & African (Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Jordan, Egypt, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, South Africa, etc.) consumption value in the paints & coatings market.
2. The key producers of paints & coatings and their company profiles (market share, recent developments, financials and strategies).
3. The technologies used and end-user applications for paints & coatings and the market share of each type and application.
4. The different types of resins that are used in the production of paints & coatings and their market share.
5. Recent developments and trends of paints & coatings.
6. The forecasted size and growth rates for the Middle East & African paints & coatings market for 2022.
7. Key factors driving the Middle East & African paints & coatings market.
8. Key market trends impacting growth of the paints & coatings market.
9. Key factors restraining the growth of the paints & coatings market.
10. Future opportunities of the paints & coatings market.
1. To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure, along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Middle East & African paints & coatings market.
2. To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyze the paints & coatings market based on various factors, such as supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis, etc.
3. To provide historical data and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographical countries.
4. To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and prospects.
5. To provide country-level analysis of the market, by application, technologies and the respective sub-segments.
6. To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape of the market.
7. To track and analyze competitive developments, such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and R&D in the Middle East & African paints & coatings market.
Spanning over 150 pages, the "Middle East & African Paints & Coatings (2017 - 2022)" report covers Industry Overview, Analysis of Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities, Porter's Analysis, Major Companies that Produce Paints & Coatings, Consumption of Paints & Coatings in the Middle East & Africa, Revenue by Country, Volume by Country, Technology Types and End-user Applications, the Middle East & African Countries' Growth in the Market - 2012-2017, Consumption Value, Key Developments and Trend Analysis of the Market.
About Mordor Intelligence
Mordor Intelligence is a market intelligence and business advisory firm. The company operates in the business of industry analysis & consulting, in over 16 verticals. In today's fast-paced and competitive business environment, every customer has unique information requirements. Having understood this, Mordor offers custom market intelligence and advisory services along with syndicated reports, to help them gain an edge over the competition. The company has successfully catered to over 500 (40% of fortune 500) clients since 2013.
5th Floor, Brigade Towers, Financial District,
Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Phone: Asia Pacific: +91-9700500900
North America: +1-617-765-2493 Ext. 900
SOURCE Mordor Intelligence