LONDON, August 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Forecasts For Dismounted Soldiers, Land Vehicles, Naval Vehicles, Aerial Vehicles PLUS Analysis of Helmet Mounted Display Systems, Heads-Up Display (HUD), Driver Vision Enhancement (DVE), Smart Glasses, Goggles & Screens, See Through Waveguide (STWG) Optics, & Computer Generated Data Enhancing the Soldier, Commander & Pilot Experience with Mixed & Augmented Reality (AR)
Within aerospace & defence, a high level of emphasis is placed on cutting edge technology, with rapid advancements continuously being made in a variety of areas. Military Augmented Reality (MAR) is one of these areas of interest. As a result, the market outlook for this part of the defence sector is positive. Visiongain assesses the market to be valued at $1.37bn in 2017 and with continued advancement and sustained market demand, Visiongain has forecast growth for the military augmented reality market.
Key benefits of purchasing this report:
• Learn About the Future Military Augmented Reality Industry Outlook - The Military Augmented Reality national market forecasts will confirm and underpin your own analysis
• Keep Up To Speed With Military Augmented Reality Technologies - Find 4 submarket forecasts: MAR for Dismounted Soldiers, MAR for Land Vehicles, MAR for Naval Vehicles, MAR for Aerial Vehicles
• Understand the Military Augmented Reality Opportunities - See 10 detailed tables covering Military Augmented Reality industry contracts & projects
• Save Time Researching the landscape with profiles of the 8 leading companies including BAE Systems plc, Elbit Systems Ltd. and Rockwell Collins, among others
• Reinforce Your Business Case For Military Augmented Reality - Substantiate you research proposal with our national market forecasts for the U.S., U.K., and Israel, among others
• Enhance Your Military Augmented Reality Presentations - Find 158 tables & charts that you can utilise to illustrate your point in your Military Augmented Reality investment proposal.
• Maintain An Advantage In Military Augmented Reality - Read analysis of this market, as well as a SWOT analysis of the market, in combination with Visiongain's forecast of the market.
• Aerospace & defence companies
• Procurement departments/heads of procurement
• R&D managers
• Leading companies with an interest in military augmented reality
• Military augmented reality companies
• Companies involved in the wider augmented reality technologies sector
• Anyone with an interest in this exciting, developing technology.
With 158 number of tables and charts and a total length of 200 pages, this report is a fantastic opportunity to increase your knowledge of this sector. With a variety of national and submarket forecasts offered, this report will be of use to any with an interest in the military augmented reality industry.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
List of Companies Mentioned in this Report:
21st Century Fox
Airbus Defence & Space
Applied Research Associates (ARA)
Augmented Vision Inc.
BAE Systems Ltd.
BAE Systems plc
Close Air Solutions
Cohort Group plc
Convergent Manufacturing Technologies
Elbit Systems Ltd.
Eon Reality Inc.
International Enterprises Inc.
Israel Aerospace Industries
Israel Military Industries
ISTEC ICE Ltd.
JSC United Aircraft Corporation
Liteye Systems Inc.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Osterhout Design Group
Paravion Technology Inc.
Physical Optics Corporation (POC)
Precision Technic Defence A/S
Qioptiq Photonics Ltd.
Rapid Imaging Software Inc.
Tactical Display Group LLC
Vision Systems International
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd