WALTHAM, Mass., Jan. 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Millennium Research Group (MRG), the global authority on medical technology market intelligence, launched its new Web site and report delivery platform today. Users can expect a fresh look, improved search capabilities, and a number of additional features on both the company Web site and the product delivery platform.
The Gateway, MRG's report delivery platform formerly known as Resource Compass, allows clients to access their purchased content online with improved filtering, exporting, and translation options. Additionally, the Gateway and new corporate Web site (www.MRG.net) are integrated, allowing clients to view detailed descriptions of all products available and offering clients improved search capabilities that make it easier to find information.
"We worked directly with our clients to achieve a look-and-feel and online product navigation structure that works best for them," said Aaron Dickson, President at MRG. "The improved, easy-to-use delivery platform allows clients to easily manage and use their high-value MRG research products and also know quickly when new information is available, including news about MRG, its products and services, and the latest industry trends and insights."
The new MRG Gateway offers:
- Improved Filtering – Easier navigation through all products on the platform, to more easily find what clients are looking for.
- Improved Search Capabilities – Improved keyword search, both throughout the site and within reports an organization has purchased.
- Enhanced Product Summaries – More details about each therapeutic area are now available on The Gateway, including questions answered and scope of coverage for each report, detailed breadth and depth of segmentation, and companies mentioned in each report.
- Improved Exporting Options – The Gateway now allows clients to export selected report sections or entire reports, including tables and charts, directly to Microsoft Word, to create custom reports. Exporting graphs and tables to Excel and PowerPoint is also available, allowing users to seamlessly leverage MRG data and analysis for internal planning and presentations.
- Clients access The Gateway in one of two ways – either through the MRG Web site (www.MRG.net) or by going directly to The Gateway (www.MRGGateway.com).
- New Look – Cleaner design, easier navigation.
- Integration with The Gateway – Detailed descriptions of all reports are now available on the Web site, which offers direct access to The Gateway product platform.
- E-commerce – Clients can easily purchase reports online and gain immediate access to content via their Gateway account.
- IQ Industry Insight – All of the latest MRG articles, white papers, and case studies are offered and allow clients to stay informed about trends in the medical technology industry.
- Improved Search Capabilities – Use the Search Products tool to find reports available on The Gateway and for online purchase, or use the Search the Site tool to find all relevant products, articles, events, and press releases.
About Millennium Research Group
Millennium Research Group (www.MRG.net), a Decision Resources, Inc. company (www.DecisionResourcesInc.com), is the global authority on medical technology market intelligence and the leading provider of strategic information to the healthcare sector. The company provides specialized industry expertise through multiclient market research, ongoing Marketrack™ projects, customer loyalty tracking, facility-level procedure forecasting, and customized solutions.
About Decision Resources, Inc.
Decision Resources, Inc. is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information, and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed decisions. Please visit Decision Resources, Inc. at www.DecisionResourcesInc.com.
All company, brand, or product names contained in this document may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
For more information, contact:
SOURCE Millennium Research Group