DALLAS, Sept. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Mimi's has introduced a menu with more than 20 new items, showcasing simply prepared, house-made, French-inspired American comfort food, to all its restaurants across the U.S.
The menu, available now, features new dishes like Provencal Veggie Pasta and Chicken & Shrimp Jambalaya, plus new mix-and-match combinations so guests can enjoy more than one favorite dish per visit. Highlights include:
- Tuscan Omelet, an addition to Mimi's all-day breakfast menu, is a three-egg omelet filled with spinach artichoke dip, feta cheese and tomatoes.
- Mimi's Mix & Match Trio allows guests everyday choice and value from a variety of Mimi's favorite sandwiches, salads, soup, sides and petite desserts.
- Trio of Appetizers offers hand-breaded chicken tenders, lightly fried zucchini and warm spinach artichoke dip with house-made tortilla chips, ranch dressing and buffalo sauce.
- Hibachi Plate comes with the choice of chicken, salmon or shrimp and Asian vegetables tossed in a honey teriyaki glaze.
- Petite Dessert Ensemble offers the choice of three petite servings from French Silk Slab Pie, Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait, Chocolate Custard Parfait, Creme Brulee Cheesecake Slab Pie or Chocolate Chip Croissant Bread Pudding.
"Mimi's new menu adds variety and flavors that resonate with our guests, while keeping the classic dishes they love. In addition, we are now excited to offer our full breakfast menu any time, day or night," said Mimi's Vice President of Marketing Ann Dalier. "We're also launching our seasonal fall pumpkin event, so there's a lot to explore at Mimi's right now, whether you're enjoying a family meal or celebrating a special occasion."
Seasonal items feature the classic fall flavors of pumpkin and spice. Returning favorites are the Pumpkin Spice Muffin, filled and topped with whipped sweet cream cheese then finished with pumpkin seed crumble, and the Pumpkin Griddlecake, topped with fresh, house-made apple compote. New for 2017 are the Pumpkin Spice Latte, flavored with real pumpkin, and the Pumpkin Muffin Sundae, featuring the Pumpkin Spice Muffin served with French vanilla ice cream and drizzled with Mimi's Foster Sauce.
Mimi's serves its entire menu, including its award-winning children's menu, all day. For a full menu, locations and hours of operation go to www.mimiscafe.com.
Founded in 1978 by Arthur Simms, who was stationed in France during World War II, Mimi's is a neighborhood cafe offering fresh, hand-prepared American-French comfort food and bistro classics for breakfast all day, lunch, dinner and special celebrations. Now owned by Dallas-based Le Duff America, Inc., the North American subsidiary of global bakery-cafe leader Groupe Le Duff, headquartered in Rennes, France, Mimi's has 90 locations in 18 U.S. states. Mimi's sources the freshest ingredients, inspiring their scratch-made French bistro classics and American comfort food. A full menu and more information is available at www.mimiscafe.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mimis-rolls-out-refreshed-all-day-menu-300525950.html