NEW YORK, Dec. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global mobile mapping market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $30.56 billion in 2015.
Now: Uber Loses $3bn Bid For Nokia HERE Maps To German Car Makers.This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed? Mobile mapping market report
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 69 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS AN EXCLUSIVE interview – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 110 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global mobile mapping market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
- Global mobile mapping market forecasts from 2015-2020
- Regional mobile mapping market forecasts from 2015-2020 covering Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and North America, further subdivided into 5 submarkets providing 30 market spaces for further granularity
- Country mobile mapping forecasts from 2015-2020 covering China, the US, the UK, and Japan also further subdivided into the 5 submarkets, providing a further 20 markets segments and insight into the market.
- Mobile mapping submarket forecasts from 2015-2020 covering location-based services, location-based mobile search, indoor mapping, 3D mapping, and licensing. These forecasts are at the global level and regional level revealing 30 market spaces to explore
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global, regional and country level mobile mapping markets from 2015-2020
- Profiles of the leading 6 mobile mapping companies in 2015 analysing their products and future prospects
- An Interviews with key opinion leaders Elliott Hamilton of TeleCommunications Systems, informing and underpinning the analysis
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
- Learn how to exploit new technological trends
- Realise your company's full potential within the market
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the mobile mapping value chain.
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Application developers
- Mobile advertising executives
- Mobile network operators
- Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the mobile mapping market and leading companies. Find data, trends and predictions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03248818-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001