SEATTLE, Jan. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading real estate technology company, MoxiWorks, announced today that their alternative to Upstream is available to enterprise brokerage customers nationwide. The MoxiCloud open platform provides brokerages with a comprehensive suite of data management services designed to protect and enable the broker to fully control the distribution, licensing and use of the brokerage's listing, agent, and consumer data.
For years, brokerages waited patiently for Upstream to deliver a solution, but their recent announcement of an unresolved technology provider shift has made the future uncertain. "Brokerages need to take control of the data that powers their business, period. Own your data! It's high time, and brokerages have waited long enough for this to be delayed any longer," said York Baur, CEO of MoxiWorks.
MoxiWorks has evolved the MoxiCloud for three years to have the majority of the data and functionality originally envisioned by Upstream. Highlights of the MoxiCloud's capabilities include:
- 4.5 million sold listings in 2018 from 300 MLSs representing over 90% of the home sale footprint in the U.S.
- Agent data for over 120,000 agents
- Brokerage branding and roster for over 70 of the largest brokerages in the country
- Over 20 million consumer names synchronized in real time with the Google and Microsoft clouds
- Proven enterprise scale – in 2018 alone, MoxiWorks customers transacted 13% of U.S. residential real estate representing $267 billion in volume using the MoxiCloud
- The industry's first open platform with more than 40 real estate technology and data partnerships that use and contribute to data in the MoxiCloud, including DocuSign, SkySlope, QuantumDigital, Imprev, RealScout, Buyside, MoveEasy, and LeadTrax
- 500,000 listings syndicated daily to publishers, including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and Juwai
- Complete brokerage control over all third-party data access
"The MoxiCloud is already doing most of what Upstream intended," stated Baur. In an article from 2017, Baur had actually mentioned the possible solution, saying, "Brokerages funded Upstream with the goal of gaining control of their data... Brokers must realize that the vendor community and the open platform MoxiWorks provides, aka the MoxiCloud, has already solved this problem."
Baur made one other very important point clear: MoxiWorks does not intend to replace or change the MLS industry. MoxiWorks has enjoyed and continues to expand on their current MLS relationships. However, MoxiWorks does contract directly with brokers to assume the full responsibility of securing, distributing and managing the brokerage's own data. "MoxiWorks has always taken the security and the permitted use of the brokerage's data assets with great seriousness," Baur added, "and we intend to take that already high standard of care to the next level in this industry with the MoxiCloud."
Learn more about the MoxiCloud open platform here.
MoxiWorks is a comprehensive open platform system for large residential real estate brokerages that serves over 72 brokerages and 120,000 agents nationwide that account for more than 13% of the transactions in the U.S. MoxiWorks' integrated tools are centered on sphere methodology that increases agents' repeat and referral business by 54%, while lowering overall technology, training, and support costs for the brokerage. The open platform known as the MoxiCloud has tools from more than 40 partners that plug and play to create unique brokerage solutions. MoxiWorks also powers the LeadingRE Cloud. Find more information at moxiworks.com.
For more information on this topic and other press inquiries at MoxiWorks, please contact Tiana Baur at firstname.lastname@example.org.