SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Museum of Ice Cream San Francisco celebrates its 1-year anniversary in the Bay Area with an exciting announcement - MOIC San Francisco will become the brand's first permanent location. Museum of Ice Cream San Francisco will continue to keep its doors open indefinitely, due to the extremely favorable public reception and mark on the local community.
After consecutively selling out since its SF debut in Fall 2017, Museum of Ice Cream has captivated a global audience, drawing visitors from around the world to visit the famed interactive experience. Since its launch, MOIC has been inspired and invigorated by the spirit and inclusive energy of the Bay Area and has become a dedicated member of the local community.
This Fall, MOIC is introducing "big kid" experiences offering 18+ only tickets after 7:30 pm and has recently launched The Pint Shop in SF after its successful run in NYC. The Pint Shop is a publicly accessible and experiential retail space inside MOIC. In 2019, Museum of Ice Cream will unveil version 2.0 which features completely new installations, tastes and experiences to continue enticing visitors over the years.
Visitors are invited to indulge in multiple tastings throughout the experience including exclusive Museum of Ice Cream flavors, a mochi ice cream tasting experience by California-based My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream, Pop Rocks®, San Francisco's own Ghirardelli Chocolate Company and refreshing fruit popsicles by Paleteria La Michoacana. The Pint Shop offers an entirely new collection of must-have merchandise from cone print cooler bags, Neapolitan pet toys and clothing all inspired by the 7 flavors of Museum of Ice Cream's own ice cream line. Pints are also available for purchase in flavors "Nana Banana" "Vanillionaire" "Cherrylicious" "Churro Churro" "Chocolate Crush" "Sprinkle Pool" and "Piñata" for just $4.99 each!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM SAN FRANCISCO:
- Fast Company's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Live Events in 2018
- Won the 2018 Webby Award for the brand with the "Best Overall Social Presence"
- Founder and Creative Director Maryellis Bunn: Forbes 30 Under 30 and voted Ad Age's 50 most influential creative figures in 2017
- 500,000+ visitors to date at Museum of Ice Cream SF from 65 countries around the world
- Launched SF's Small Business Saturday Press Conference with the late Mayor Ed Lee in one of his last public appearance
- Has supported and contributed to Oakland's Creative Growth, Petaluma People Services Center wildfire relief, Downtown Streets Team, and SF Immigrant Legal & Education Services with "Ice Cream Socials" and donations of over $100k.
- #TEAMMOIC, aka the famous Pink Army, is made up over 150 local Bay Area residents and continues to grow
Tickets are currently available at museumoficecream.com for the remainder of 2018. Museum of Ice Cream is located at 1 Grant Ave, San Francisco, CA 94108.
Museum of Ice Cream San Francisco is open Wednesday-Monday. Tickets include ice cream tastings and treats that are exclusive to Museum of Ice Cream's San Francisco location! Tickets are $38 per person (children 2 and under are free) and are available in advance online-only.
MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM
Museum of Ice Cream creates immersive, hyper-sensory experiences and products that inspire creativity, fun, and human to human engagement. Led by Founder and Creative Director, Maryellis Bunn, and a dedicated team of creators, designers, and producers who believed in her vision, Museum of Ice Cream utilizes the magic of ice cream to unite the world through imagination.
Stay tuned, Museum of Ice Cream will be announcing special events opening and new iterations in the coming months. Follow along @MUSEUMOFICECREAM #museumoficecream, and sign up on the website for the latest updated! #pintshare
SOURCE Museum of Ice Cream