WASHINGTON, March 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- MWW Group (www.mww.com), one of the five largest independent public relations firms worldwide, announced today the addition of seven new accounts to its industry renowned government relations practice. The new client wins span multiple sectors including education, insurance, non-profit and the science/medical industry. The accounts will be led out of MWW Group's Washington, D.C. government relations practices with several of the assignments to be handled by teams that combine talent from across MWW Group's nationwide network of ten offices.
The new additions to MWW Group's government relations practice include:
- BioReference Laboratories, Inc. (BRLI) - BRLI is the fourth largest full service laboratory in the United States and the largest independent regional laboratory in the Northeastern market, primarily a clinical testing laboratory servicing physician offices with concentrations in the focused markets of esoteric testing, molecular diagnostics, anatomical pathology and correctional health care
- SFK-Success for Kids, Inc. - Success for Kids, Inc. (SFK), is a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering at-risk children and youth to become resilient, productive citizens by delivering innovative research-based programs that enhance four personal strengths and give students a greater sense of purpose in their lives. SFK is the largest international social emotional learning organization in the world, and has provided more than $32 million in programmatic support impacting more than 75,000 children and adolescents
- Molycorp Minerals - As the owner of one of the world's largest known deposits of rare earth elements, Molycorp is working to rapidly re-establish a domestic rare earth materials and permanent magnets supply chain for America. A wide range of technologies vital to America's national defense, clean energy, communications and computing platforms do not work without rare earth elements, and the U.S. is currently dependent upon China for more than 97 percent of the rare earths that these technologies require. Molycorp is on track to re-establish America's leadership in all five major steps of the rare earth materials and magnets supply chain
- National Action Council for Minorities in Engineering, Inc. (NACME) - Since its inception over 35 years ago, NACME has stayed true to its mission: To ensure American resilience in a flat world by leading and supporting the national effort to expand U.S. capability by increasing the number of successful African American, American Indian and Latino women and men in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education and careers. NACME alumni hold leadership positions in industry, medicine, law, education and government. With funding from corporate and individual donors, NACME has supported more than 22,000 students with more than $114 million in scholarships and other support, and currently has more than 1,300 scholars at 50 partner institutions across the country
- Cleveland State University - Founded in 1964, Cleveland State University is a public research institution that provides a dynamic setting for engaged learning. With an enrollment of more than 17,000 students, eight colleges and approximately 200 academic programs, CSU was again chosen for 2011 as one of America's Best Colleges by U.S. News & World Report
- Northeastern Ohio Universities Colleges of Medicine and Pharmacy (NEOUCOM) - NEOUCOM is a community-based, public institution focused on the interprofessional training of health professionals. The Colleges of Medicine and Pharmacy are committed to preparing students for the practice of medicine in a multicultural environment by increasing the diversity of the student body, faculty and staff and by enhancing policies, procedures and practices that support a collaborative environment
In addition to the new client wins, MWW Group also today announced that NJ Pure, an existing client, has contracted the firm's Washington, D.C. office to work on medical malpractice reform at the federal level. The MWW Group Trenton, NJ office currently provides public relations services to the New Jersey-based medical malpractice provider.
About MWW Group
MWW Group is one of the five largest independent public relations firms worldwide and is known for its results-driven approach to public relations and "Aim High. Deliver" commitment to client service. MWW Group is a different kind of agency. Passionate, driven, highly experienced professionals with an entrepreneurial attitude, strategic thinking and flawless execution. At MWW Group, we're game changers, provoking new ways of thinking for ourselves and our clients. This attitude and ability results in category re-defining campaigns and the delivery of outstanding results for our clients, exceeding their expectations and business goals. In 2010, MWW Group was named Strategic PR Agency of the Year by The Holmes Report, Digital Firm of the Year and Team of the Year by PR News and has consistently been named one of the Top Places to Work in PR by PR News. For more information visit www.mww.com and follow MWW Group on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
SOURCE MWW Group