BOCA RATON, Fla., June 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MX today announced the introduction of Quick Links, a new resource to help healthcare professionals quickly find and access free online hospital-to-hospital toolkits, guidelines and materials. Each set of links is organized around a specific hospital service line or key administrative or operational concern. MX currently offers Quick Links sets on the following topics:
- Patient Safety Quick Links help healthcare professionals reduce hospital and medical errors, including prescription/medication dispersal, hospital-acquired infection and patient falls.
- Geriatric Care Quick Links focus on the care delivery and discharge of elderly patients, as well as solutions related to caregivers, nursing homes and hospice care.
- Women's Health Quick Links look at gender-based medicine related to oncology, heart disease in women, pregnancy and OB/GYN issues and healthcare provisions.
- Pediatric Quick Links offer solutions related to children's health, including general care, mental health, obesity and emergency preparedness.
- Cardiovascular Health Quick Links help hospitals enhance their services to patients suffering from heart attacks and cardiac disorders and focus on ways hospitals can improve the quality of cardiac treatment they give to patients.
"Free H2H toolkits and solutions are widely available on the web, but time-pressed healthcare administrators need faster access to solutions that are truly useful," said MX founder and chairman Joseph Davis. "Quick Links are the latest addition to our growing platform of H2H materials that offer healthcare administrators shortcuts to streamlined and effective operations."
MX is a leading, web-based H2H resource for hospital solutions for healthcare administrators and offers a comprehensive inventory of solutions created by some of the world's foremost medical institutions, including Johns Hopkins Medicine, Duke Medicine and Partners HealthCare.
Medimetrix Solutions EXchange (MX) is an H2H hub with numerous resources for hospitals and health systems, offering providers innovative ways to monetize their internally-created, knowledge-based products, and programs. The site features an extensive inventory of clinical and management solutions developed by Duke Medicine, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Partners HealthCare, and other leading medical institutions. Established in 2010, MX is a privately held company founded by Joseph Davis, chairman of the Medimetrix Group and Spirit of Women Health Network. Equity holders include Medimetrix Group, Inc and its affiliates, private investors and interested health systems including Johns Hopkins and Adventist Health System.