EAGAN, Minn., April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Solutions integration expert NACR today announced the relaunch of www.nacr.com featuring new content and exciting enhancements to the design and functionality of the website.
"Our goal was to create a new site that is as attractive as it is informative, and we are thrilled with the results," said Scott Sund, Marketing Vice President at NACR. "In addition to its new look and feel and completely updated content, our enhanced website offers customers and partners more ways to connect with NACR, and more intuitive ways to learn about the benefits of our solutions and services."
As one of the largest Avaya channel partners worldwide, NACR is the leading independent integrator of best-in-class communications, collaboration, and customer interaction solutions — delivering comprehensive sales, consultation, training, and technical support, as well as managed services, maintenance, and repairs. The company works closely with other leading technology innovators to integrate the latest hardware, software, and applications into end-to-end multivendor solutions for diverse markets.
The enhanced features of the new NACR website include:
- A greater focus on benefits, with content that is quick and easy to grasp
- Easier navigation, with drop-down menus and one-click access to the details that users need
- Better integration of support services related to specific solutions
- More refined search capabilities, for on-topic results
- Access to web content from mobile devices including iPhones and Androids
- Integrated videos and other media that enhance the content
- Links for following NACR on Twitter and Facebook
- A button for one-click email to specific support functions (sales, training, services, and so on)
To learn more about NACR, contact the company at 1-888-321-NACR (6227) — or visit the enhanced NACR website, at www.nacr.com.
With offices nationwide, industry award-winning NACR (Eagan, MN) is a certified Avaya Platinum Channel Partner, eight-time Avaya Business Partner of the Year, and the leading independent integrator of best-in-class communications, collaboration, and customer interaction solutions for businesses. Its highly trained and experienced team, with more than 600 industry-recognized certifications, delivers proven, scalable, cost-effective solutions tailored to a customer's end-to-end needs, from sales through ongoing support. Using sophisticated processes, advanced tools, and two high-tech Network Operations Centers (NOCs), NACR provides comprehensive monitoring and managed services for multivendor infrastructures. And to help customers keep pace with changing technology and business needs, the NACR Center of Excellence for Learning and Development provides training and educational opportunities. For more information, call 1-888-321-NACR (6227) or visit www.nacr.com.