COSTA MESA, Calif., April 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- NADAguides, the leading provider of vehicle pricing and information, announces its annual Must Consider vehicle list which includes the 2011 Audi Q5, 2012 Fiat 500, 2011 Ford Taurus Limited, 2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring, 2011 Kia Soul, 2011 Toyota 4Runner Trail, and 2011 VW Golf.
- The annual NADAguides Must Consider List provides consumers with unique vehicles that may not necessarily be at the top of consumers' minds, but have definitely earned their moment in the spotlight for consideration and should not be overlooked.
- The Must Consider List vehicles selected by the analysts at NADAguides possess a combination of quality engineering, design and features, great performance and excellent fuel efficiency resulting in noteworthy success for each vehicle's intended function and overall value (taking into account MSRP as compared to the vehicle's quality and features).
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/nadaguides/43234/
NADAguides Must Consider List for 2011
- 2011 Audi Q5 – With its sporty design, premium interior, 8 speed tiptronic automatic transmission, class-leading fuel economy and top crash scores, the 2011 Audi Q5 definitely earns its place on the NADAguides Must Consider List. The Audi Q5 offers a three-zone climate control, providing comfort to all passengers in tow, along with premium plush interior leather seats. Available features include Audi's intuitive MMI® operating system, panoramic sunroof, Bluetooth, heated seats and Premium Audio upgrades. It not only proves its stand out quality with an estimated 20 MPG city and 27 MPG highway, but it was also named the "2011 Top Safety Pick" by IIHS for outstanding safety features such as Audi's impact protection, which includes reinforced high-strength steel/aluminum cross members, reinforced bumpers and rigid occupant cell. MSRP for the 2011 Audi Q5 starts at $35,200 and comes with 4-year, 50,000 mile drivetrain warranty and 4-year, unlimited miles roadside assistance.
- Troy Snyder, Director of Product Development – "Sporty luxury combined with fuel efficiency and top notch safety ratings all for a reasonable starting price of $35,200, there's no reason this vehicle should not be at the top of consumers' minds."
- 2012 Fiat 500 – The 2012 Fiat 500 is the first U.S. product offering in 27 years and drives right onto the NADAguides Must Consider List. With a successful combination of unique Euro styling, custom options, and amazing estimated fuel economy of 30 MPG city and 38 MPG highway, the Fiat cannot be overlooked. This vehicle comes standard with features such as remote keyless entry, a tire-pressure monitoring system, electric power steering and cruise control. However, what makes the Fiat 500 truly unique is that consumers have more than 500,000 possible custom configurations to choose from, customizing and personalizing their Fiat to their likeness. Available features include leather wrapped steering wheel with Blue&Me hands-free communications, Bose Premium Auto Package with SIRIUS radio, and power sunroof. Starting at an MSRP of only $15,500, and including a 5-year, 100,000 mile drivetrain warranty, the 2012 Fiat 500 is an excellent contender for consumers to consider.
- Troy Snyder, Director of Product Development – "The Fiat 500 has style, personality, appeal and an amazing 38 MPG on the highway. With fuel prices as high as they are, you not only save money at the dealership starting at $15,500 but you will also save at the pump."
- 2011 Ford Taurus Limited – A handsome and quiet cabin, vast storage space, comfortable ride and industry leading technology such as the Ford SYNC® Voice-activated Communications and Entertainment System make the 2011 Ford Taurus Limited a great vehicle for consumer consideration. The 2011 Ford Taurus Limited received the top crash test score from the IIHS with a "Good" rating. With an estimated 18 MPG city and 27 MPG highway, The 2011 Ford Taurus Limited starts with an MSRP of $31,955.
- Troy Snyder, Director of Product Development – "The Ford Taurus has made leaps and bounds with its sporty new look, and the addition of advanced technology such as the Ford SYNC. It not only impresses the eye but its safety features are top notch ranked. It has earned its place in the spotlight."
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring – The 2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring avails itself as a fierce wagon contender with classy appeal for a sensible list price. The Elantra Touring combines fuel efficiency (estimated 23 MPG city and 31 MPG highway) with noteworthy standard features such as a 172-watt satellite radio audio system with six speakers and iPod®/USB/Auxiliary input jacks, remote keyless entry with alarm, panic and hatch unlock and the first of its kind to offer Electronic Stability Control with Traction Control System. The 2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring has a lot to offer the consumer at a great starting MSRP price of $15,995.
- Troy Snyder, Director of Product Development – "Hyundai continues to impress with the Elantra Touring, offering luxury class appeal and features at a very attainable price. This vehicle proves you can have it all AND be cost savvy."
- 2011 Kia Soul – Recently named to the NADAguides Most Economical and Practical List, the 2011 Kia Soul achieves an estimated 24 MPG city and 30 MPG highway with a base price of just $13,300. However, the Soul makes the Must Consider List for more than its practicality as it also offers a variety of features and the ability to customize both the interior and exterior of the vehicle. Optional features include sport-tuned suspension, fog lights, auto-off headlights, heated power mirrors, rear wiper, privacy glass, satellite radio, USB, remote entry, steering wheel-mounted controls, Bluetooth and more. With advanced driver, passenger and full length side curtain airbags, the 2011 Kia Soul was also named a "2011 Top Safety Pick" by IIHS.
- Troy Snyder, Director of Product Development – "Named Most Economical and Practical by our analysts, Top Safety Pick by IIHS, noteworthy optional features, plus a base price of just $13,300, it's the whole package!"
- 2011 Toyota 4Runner Trail – The 2011 Toyota 4Runner Trail is a unique sport utility vehicle that is at home on- and off-road. Loaded with features to make it a fully capable off-road vehicle, the 2011 Toyota 4Runner Trail offers Multi-terrain Select and Crawl Control. Additionally, the 4Runner Trail comes standard with an eight speaker XM® radio, USB port with iPod® connectivity, handsfree phone capability and music streaming via Bluetooth® wireless technology. With Toyota's Star Safety System™ the 2011 Toyota 4Runner scored a perfect five on government crash tests and has been awarded a rating of "Good" by IIHS. The 2011 Toyota 4Runner Trail offers an estimated 17 MPG city and 23 MPG highway and MSRP starts at $35,955.
- Troy Snyder, Director of Product Development – "The Toyota 4Runner Trail is built for and can handle even in the toughest of driving conditions. Fully equipped with everything you need to take the adventure off-road, this SUV does not disappoint at all and successfully fulfills its purpose on and off the road."
- 2011 Volkswagen Golf – The 2011 Volkswagen Golf offers a versatile hatchback body style with refined driving dynamics, a stylish look both inside and out and excellence in material quality. An estimated 22 MPG city and 30 MPG highway, along with standard features such as an eight speaker sound system with MP3 and MMA compatibility, AUX-in for portable audio players and a 2.5L, 170-hp, in-line 5-cylinder engine, the Volkswagen Golf offers a great option for consumers. Additionally, with Volkswagen's Intelligent Crash Response System (ICRS) and Side Curtain Protection® head airbags on both the front and rear, the 2011 Volkswagen Golf received a "Good" rating in frontal offset and side impact from the IIHS 2011. MSRP for the 2011 Volkswagen Golf starts at $17,995.
- Troy Snyder, Director of Product Development – "The Volkswagen Golf knows how to impress with a well-rounded combination of style, performance, safety, full efficiency and features."
- Troy Snyder, Director of Product Development at NADAguides: "Every year our team is excited to announce the NADAguides Must Consider List. The data for these vehicles highlight them as a smart choice for consumers, but the industry buzz or consumer awareness just isn't there for one reason or another. NADAguides recognizes why these vehicles are a great option for consumers and wants to ensure they do not go unnoticed."
- Don Christy Jr., President and CEO of NADAguides: "Year after year we have the opportunity to get behind the wheel of some great vehicles – this year is no exception. The vehicles from Hyundai, Toyota, Audi, Fiat, Kia, Volkswagen, and Ford named to the Must Consider List for 2011 are a handpicked group of vehicles that our analysts determined to offer consumers with quality, fuel efficiency, performance, and an overall great value."
About the NADAguides Must Consider List
The NADAguides annual Must Consider list was established to assist consumers in uncovering new vehicles on the market that are less well-known, but that still offer a great value to consumers. The analysts at NADAguides review current model vehicles based on specific criteria including quality of engineering, fuel efficiency, standard safety equipment, performance, success of the vehicle for its intended function, and overall value. Based on these results of this analysis, NADAguides analysts then select seven vehicles to the annual Must Consider list.
NADAguides (www.nadaguides.com) is the largest publisher of vehicle pricing and information for new and used cars, classic cars, motorcycles, boats, RVs, and manufactured homes. NADAguides offers in-depth shopping and research tools in addition to the most market-reflective pricing available. The company also produces software, mobile applications, raw data, web services, web-syndicated products and print guidebooks.
NADAguides on Twitter
NADAguides on Facebook
NADAguides on YouTube