COSTA MESA, Calif., Feb. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- NADAguides, the most comprehensive vehicle data and information provider and the most relied upon resource for powersports pricing and valuation data, launches its CONNECT inventory pricing and management application with the Powersports Business Nifty 50 Award under its belt.
- Powersports Business Nifty 50 Award winners are services or products that the editors of Powersports Business select to be unique to the marketplace and potential hot sellers in the powersports industry.
- NADAguides' powersports CONNECT is a customizable web-based product that is designed to provide instant access from any device to the most up-to-date NADAguides pricing, options and specification information for the valuation, management and marketing of powersports inventory.
- Industry professionals can conveniently log into CONNECT from a PC, laptop, smartphone, iPad, etc. This convenience allows "anytime, anywhere" access to the most current vehicle pricing and information, on an as-needed basis.
- To provide the most accurate and detailed pricing reports, engine and weight specification data is provided as well as year, manufacturer, model and option notes.
- CONNECT includes rough trade-in, clean trade-in and used retail values for motorcycles, sidecars, trailers, sport and utility ATVs, snowmobiles and personal watercraft models dating from 1997 to 2011.
- CONNECT price reports can be saved using custom reference numbers for inventory, loans, stock, etc. for reference or modification at a later time. Price reports are also completely customizable with the option of which NADAguides price to display, option pricing, dealer add-ons, dealer addresses, messaging, logos, and current specials with the ability to be printed as official hang tags for showroom display.
- NADAguides is currently offering a one year subscription to CONNECT for an introductory price of $140.00 which includes a printed NADAguides Powersports guidebook subscription.
- Orders can be placed at (800) 966-6232
- Lenny Sims, vice president of operations for NADAguides: "NADAguides CONNECT was designed to make the vehicle valuation process more efficient for industry professionals. With easy access from anywhere on any device, printable hang tag options, customizing capabilities and much more, CONNECT is the answer for dealerships, credit unions and insurance companies looking to manage everything in one place."
NADAguides (http://www.nadaguides.com) is the largest publisher of vehicle pricing and information for new and used cars, classic cars, motorcycles, boats, RVs, and manufactured homes. NADAguides offers in-depth shopping and research tools in addition to the most market-reflective pricing available. The company also produces software, raw data, web services, web-syndicated products and print guidebooks.
- Personal Watercraft