COSTA MESA, Calif., Feb. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- NADAguides, the most comprehensive vehicle data and information provider on the Internet today and already the most dominant and most relied upon resource for Classic Car, Motorcycle/Powersports, Boat and Recreation Vehicle (RV) pricing and valuation data, officially announces its newly designed sections on NADAguides.com and integration of tools and content.
- The site redesigns launched by NADAguides.com were based on intensive research and qualitative analysis of consumer shopping habits, valuation and related data relied upon to make confident transaction decisions. Furthermore, behavioral trends and the true nature of how consumers interact with each respective marketplace were the key elements for the finished design.
- As the largest vehicle pricing and information website, NADAguides provides more data for more vehicles across more categories than any other online vehicle shopping resource and the site section redesigns further enhance these offerings.
- Each site section now boasts an intuitive and streamlined navigation design, in-depth year, manufacturer and model notes, buying, insurance and ownership guides, shopping tools and added features such as social networking capabilities to help consumers connect with other consumers. These vehicle buying and selling tool enhancements make the research process on NADAguides.com even easier for consumers to find the vehicle information and pricing they need to make an informed purchasing decision.
- Troy Snyder, director of product development at NADAguides: "Our goal is to provide buyers, sellers and those simply researching classic cars, powersports vehicles, boats and RVs the resources they need to make a confident transaction in a simple, intuitive and fulfilling manner. Great time has been invested in understanding the unique research needs and behaviors of each one of the respective industries presented on NADAguides.com. The data, content and tools have been designed to give the researching consumer what they seek most and efficiently. The website is truly the most comprehensive of its kind. "
- Classic Cars provides original MSRP and low/average/high retail pricing for classic, collectible, exotic and muscle cars and trucks dating back to 1926 representing the most comprehensive data offering of its kind available online. The enhanced Classic Cars section allows consumers to easily find not only pricing, but buying and insurance guides, production numbers, local classic car clubs and resources specific to the collectible car market. The newly designed Classic Car section saw January uniques up 9 percent year over year, and price reports increased 11 percent for the same time period.
- Powersports/Motorcycles includes pricing and data for street, dirt and vintage motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, utility vehicles, personal watercraft, side cars and trailers dating back to 1905. Additionally, consumers have the ability to compare powersports vehicles side-by-side with the newly designed Compare tool detailing pricing, pictures and specs. Consumers can also view NADAguides' most popular comparisons across all powersports segments with a simple click. The most comprehensive new pricing and used valuation powersports data available online is presented along with resources specifically tailored to in-market powersports consumers. The newly designed Powersports section saw January uniques up 10 percent year over year, and price reports up 26 percent for the same time period.
- Boats provides suggested list price, low retail and average retail pricing and information for power boats, sailboats, personal watercraft, outboard motors and trailers dating back to 1977 representing over 2,000 manufacturers. Boat searches can be conducted by manufacturer, model, year and boat type. Enhanced options and features selections provide consumers with the ability to accurately obtain the proper value for the vehicle they are searching for as well as boat buying, towing and ownership guides. The newly designed Boats section has experienced an increase of 31 percent in unique visitors and price reports are up 36 percent since the beginning of the year.
- RVs provides consumers with data and pricing information for travel trailers/5th wheels, motorhomes, camping trailers, truck campers and park models dating back to 1977. Enhancements such as manufacturer notes and model specific notes provide consumers with more in-depth information, allowing them to learn more and fully understand the values they are researching. Buying guides, campground directories, towing tips and additional resources specific to RVing are also available. The newly designed RV section has experienced an increase of 20 percent in unique visitors and price reports are up 22 percent since the beginning of the year.
NADAguides (http://www.nadaguides.com) is the largest publisher of vehicle pricing and information for new and used cars, classic cars, motorcycles, boats, RVs, and manufactured homes. NADAguides offers in-depth shopping and research tools in addition to the most market-reflective pricing available. The company also produces software, raw data, web services, web-syndicated products and print guidebooks.
- Classic Cars
- NADAguides on Twitter
- NADAguides on Facebook
- NADAguides on YouTube
- Classic car
- Utility Vehicle
- Personal watercraft