NEW YORK, Jan. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Summit Professional Networks' National Underwriter Life & Health is now collecting nominations for the 2014 Industry Elite Awards. Saluting the best of the best in the life and health insurance industry, the Industry Elite Awards celebrate those who represent game-changing levels of market innovation, regulatory advocacy, industry reputation, community work and emerging talent.
"The annual Industry Elite Awards are a chance for us to recognize agents, brokers/wholesalers or carriers who have gone above and beyond – those whose extraordinary accomplishments, service or products have made the Life & Health community a better place," said Emily Holbrook, executive managing editor of National Underwriter Life & Health. "We are excited to profile 'the best of the best' in our industry, who have worked hard to change the profession for the better."
Each nomination will fall under one of five categories:
- The Elite Award for Market Innovation: Awarded to the industry professional who put into action the most brilliant new product, service or practice.
- The Elite Award for Regulatory Advocacy: Awarded to the industry professional who has orchestrated, affected or inspired a particularly lasting, meaningful and positive regulatory development.
- The Elite Award for Industry Awareness: Awarded to the industry professional who has done the most to raise public awareness in a positive manner about the life and health insurance industry, and/or to meaningfully improve the industry's public profile.
- The Elite Award for Community Outreach: Awarded to the industry professional who has carried out the greatest act of public service on behalf of his or her own practice or employer, or on behalf of the life and health insurance industry at large.
- The Elite Award for Best Rising Star: Awarded to the industry practitioner no more than 40 years of age who has made the deepest impact in the market or among one's colleagues relative to length of professional experience.
Nominations will be judged by the National Underwriter Life & Health editorial advisory committee. The deadline for nominations is Monday, May 5, 2014 and the winners will be announced in the July 2014 issue of National Underwriter Life & Health. To learn about the 2013 winners, please visit www.lifehealthpro.com/IndustryEliteAwardWinners.
ABOUT NATIONAL UNDERWRITER LIFE & HEALTH
As the total news source for the life, health and financial services industry, National Underwriter Life & Health is uniquely positioned to provide agents and brokers with timely, insightful information. With the largest, most experienced team of editors in the industry, National Underwriter Life & Health is able to identify, analyze and comment on the latest trends and events for their significance to the market every business day. National Underwriter Life & Health helps life and health agents navigate the specialty markets and sort through critical developments whenever and wherever they are in their day. For more information, please visit LifeHealthPro.com.
About Summit Professional Networks
Summit Professional Networks supports the growth and vitality of the insurance, financial services and legal communities by arming professionals with the knowledge and education they need to succeed at every stage of their careers. We provide face-to-face and digital events, websites, mobile sites and apps, online information services, and magazines giving professionals multi-platform access to our critical resources, including Professional Development; Education & Certification; Prospecting & Data Tools; Industry News & Analysis; Reference Tools and Services; and Community Networking Opportunities.
Using all of our resources across each community we serve, we deliver measurable ROI for our sponsors through a range of turnkey services, including Research, Content Development, Integrated Media, Creative & Design, and Lead Generation.
For more information, go to www.summitprofessionalnetworks.com/.
SOURCE Summit Professional Networks