LAKEWOOD, Colo., Aug. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Grocers will open a new store in Grand Forks, North Dakota on Tuesday, August 30. The store will open at 8 a.m. and is located at 1901 32nd Ave S. There will be 28 full time employees at this location.
In celebration of the August 30 grand opening, Natural Grocers will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 7:55 a.m. and the first 100 customers in line will be able to choose either a "Mystery" gift card, varying in amounts from $5 to $100 or a good4u prize from the grand opening giveaway table. Customers won't know the amount of their gift card until they check out.
Grand Opening Celebrations
Opening day activities include:
8 to 10 a.m. – Rise and Shine, It's Muffin Time!
12 to 2 p.m. – Paleo Wraps Tasting
Noon to 4 p.m. – Vendor demonstrations throughout the store
7 to 7:30 p.m. – Q&A with Marilyn Hagerty, local author and Grand Forks Herald Columnist
The new Grand Forks store will feature Natural Grocers' Nutrition Challenge Sweepstakes, which offers participants an opportunity to learn about healthy eating while earning prizes valued at up to $2,000.
All participants who attend the Nutrition Challenge classes will receive a $5 gift card, as well as be entered to win either $125 in good4u groceries or a $100 gift card to the store. A list of healthy recipes that feed a family of 4 for only $25 or less per meal will be available at each class. The sweepstakes runs from August 30-September 10. For official Rules and complete details, visit: www.naturalgrocers.com/sweepstakes.
Natural Grocers will provide the Grand Forks community with fresh produce that is 100% USDA Certified Organic, as well as other healthy, Always AffordableSM organic and natural products. The stores will feature a mix of national brands and a selection of locally produced products in a small, neighborhood market environment. The stores will also feature a Nutritional Health Coach and offer free nutrition education classes to the public. The stores will be open seven days a week.
What to Expect from Natural Grocers
- Highest quality organic and natural groceries, dietary supplements and body care products
- EDAP – Every Day Affordable Price®
- Free science-based nutrition classes, health coaching, cooking demos and more
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and harmful trans-fats
- 100 percent USDA Certified Organic produce
- Strict meat standards – raised without antibiotics, growth promoters or feed containing animal by-products
- Pasture-Based Dairy Standard – dairy products that come exclusively from confinement-free dairies
- Bag-free checkouts and commitment to sustainability
- A Nutritional Health Coach (NHC) in every store
- Knowledgeable staff offering world-class customer service
- Support for local community organizations
Family-run Natural Grocers was built on the premise that consumers should have access to affordable, high-quality foods and dietary supplements, along with nutrition knowledge to help support their own health.
For more information visit: https://www.naturalgrocers.com/store-location/grand-forks/
About Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NYSE: NGVC; NaturalGrocers.com) is a rapidly expanding specialty retailer of organic and natural groceries, body care and dietary supplements. The company offers a flexible, neighborhood-store format, affordable prices and free, science-based nutrition education programs to help customers make informed health and nutrition choices. Founded in Colorado in 1955, Natural Grocers has more than 3,000 employees and operates 122 stores in 19 states.
SOURCE Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage