CEDAR KNOLLS, N.J., April 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Net Access, a leading provider of hybrid colocation, cloud and managed solutions, today announced the opening of their Parsippany II data center expansion. This newly constructed addition provides an additional 70,000 square feet of data center space, and was built in response to the increasing enterprise demand for advanced data center colocation and managed hosting services.
This new space increases the total footprint of the Parsippany II data center to 120,000 square feet, allowing Net Access to expand the reach of their hybrid IT solutions featuring high density colocation, cloud and managed services with proactive system monitoring and 24x7 on-site support. The facility offers a 100% uptime SLA with a variety of space options, from private suites and cages to cabinets. The data center is protected by multi- factor biometric authentication security systems, and has been verified to meet PCI DSS 3.0, SOC1, SSAE16 and HIPAA compliance standards.
Highlights of the Parsippany II data center expansion include:
- High density capable with the ability to have up to 20 kW per cabinet
- Flat-rate or metered power billing options
- Redundant, modular, 2(N+1) electrical systems providing dual power systems (generation, utility transformation, uninterruptible power supplies, and power delivery) for true dual power feeds at every rack
- Adjacent to a New Jersey Central Power and Light 35 kv sub-station
- Redundant, modular, 2(N+1) cooling methodology with no reliance on city water supply, utilizing captured hot-air return (chimney based) systems for high efficiency and human comfort
- Carrier-neutral connectivity to multiple local and national telecommunications carriers, with fiber links to other Net Access data centers and major NY/NJ area carrier hotels
- Close proximity to Manhattan and easily accessible by car, truck or airplane
- Direct access to the Net Access FLEXServices platform of hybrid colocation, cloud and managed services
"We built this data center from the ground up to the highest specifications, following best in class methodologies that we have learned from running data centers over the last 20 years," said Alex Rubenstein, Net Access co-Founder and Data Center Architect. "From location and accessibility to power density, cooling efficiency and redundancy, this center is designed to provide customers the security, resiliency and flexibility that they have come to expect from Net Access."
"The New York Metro data center market continues to experience healthy demand for colocation services, with an increasing number of companies looking for more robust service alternatives outside of Manhattan," stated Philbert Shih, Managing Director of Structure Research. "Quality inventory coming online in New Jersey is positioned to capture that demand from a number of enterprise verticals that will be looking not just for capacity but scalable capacity with the requisite power availability and density."
"Our customers are our number one priority. We aim to help them succeed by understanding and addressing their specific business requirements, and ensuring the continuity of their mission-critical business applications," stated Raul Martynek, CEO of Net Access. "This expansion allows us to increase the breadth and scope of the enterprise-class data center services that we offer, and continue to be innovative in our design of hybrid IT solutions going forward.
Net Access will mark the launch of this expansion with a grand opening celebration at the data center on May 7, 2015.
ABOUT NET ACCESS: Net Access is a leading provider of innovative data center services, delivering secure, reliable, and flexible colocation, cloud, network, and managed solutions to IT intensive businesses. Founded in 1995, Net Access' interconnected compliant data centers allow its customers to focus on their core strengths, without the need to operate the underlying infrastructure. Our team is made up of innovative, dedicated professionals that strive to provide outstanding service that aligns with our mantra, "taking care of the customer for life". For more information please visit www.nac.net .
Vice President, Marketing
SOURCE Net Access