IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Neudesic, a nationally recognized business and technology consulting firm, today announced its 2017 Technology Vision to help enterprises map out their digital path to greater profitability. Capitalizing on its proven technical depth and business acumen, Neudesic's 2017 vision provides insight to organizations actively seeking digital solutions to optimize operations, engage employees, transform products and services, and create world-class customer experiences.
"As business interactions move to the digital realm, operations must adapt to react faster and more efficiently," said Tim Marshall, chief technology officer. "This is creating entirely new business models and potential disruption for companies unwilling or unable to evolve. Simply adding a digital overlay to existing processes is insufficient, and we're instead helping people drive real transformation and evolution by rethinking their businesses from a comprehensive digital perspective."
To help guide firms to compete in a digital economy, Neudesic has defined key areas in its Vision, including:
- Digital Integration: Managing Your Business as a Digital Business
- In the future, companies will better serve customers because they are stitched into the fabric of their lives. Digital integration makes it possible.
- The Predictive Enterprise: Data Fuels the Digital Business
- No more looking in the rearview mirror. Predictive and prescriptive analytics are the key to competitive advantage.
- The Digital Workplace: Consumerization Hits the Cubicle
- Employees, customers and partners demand speedy, self-service options. Find out what the reimagined digital workplace looks like.
- Digital Platform: The Underpinning for Innovation
- Did you know six out of every 10 businesses are unable to meet customers' top demands? Without a digital platform, customer expectations cannot be met in the digital age.
"Enterprises must shift the way they operate to be successful," said Jason Noble, Vice President, Solution Partner Group. "Management models that have been in place for decades need more than tweaking. They need to be rethought with a digital lens."
The Vision is based on the premise that people are at the center of digital transformation, supported by optimized tools and solutions. Technology may unlock individual potential, but because businesses are not run by systems, human capital must be leveraged like never before.
Neudesic aims to guide firms in thinking like a startup to innovate, operating for maximum efficiency, and harnessing smart technology and talent for better long-term success.
To read the full 2017 technology vision report, visit vision.neudesic.com.
Neudesic is the trusted technology partner in business innovation, delivering impactful business results to clients through digital modernization and evolution. Our consultants bring business and technology expertise together to drive enterprise performance through custom application solutions, comprehensive managed service, and intelligent products. Founded in 2002, Neudesic is a privately held company headquartered in Irvine, California, and serves clients globally from offices in the United States and India. For more information, visit www.neudesic.com.
Senior Marketing Manager, Solutions