TAMPA, Fla., Jan. 22 /PRNewswire/ -- ConnectWise, the IT industry's leading provider of professional service automation (PSA) applications, is receiving accolades from its partners about its new 2010 release.
Many features were added at the suggestion of members of the ConnectWise Partner community. The enhancements improve the customizability of ConnectWise PSA, adds new employee scheduling and dispatch functions and improves control over billing and sales.
"I love the new release schedule as well as the partner-suggested features," said MJ Shoer, President at Jenaly Technology Group in Portsmouth, N.H. His company has been using ConnectWise 2010 for two months. "From an owner perspective, the new releases are well packaged and communicated, so I know how to help my team use them immediately." Jenaly engineers report that performance is improved, and his entire staff says their productivity has been enhanced by their ability to customize tabs to fit their work styles.
ConnectWise 2010 includes features that will immediately benefit all users. These include:
- Icon-based schedule and dispatch portal that displays employee locations, whether in-house, on-site, or remote
- Time-savers such as one-click options for common tasks such as send status request, enter time, mark as done, edit schedule, etc.
- New navigation options for moving between dates and screens and accessing calendar configurations
- Enhanced options and flexibility when working with Project Templates
- New settings and options for managing Sales Opportunities, so prospective customers and projects can be managed with more detail and efficiency
- Added control over invoicing to automatically exclude time records, expenses, products from certain bills or for certain accounts
- Drag-and-drop or one-click customizable layout and Favorites
ConnectWise Partner Don Bentz, Co-Founder of Preferred IT Group in Columbia City, Indiana says, "The new dispatch portal view is a blessing. In addition to the calendar, I can now see what each appointment is, whether it's a sales meeting or event at the client's site."
Preferred IT Group engineers say everything loads faster, and the new tab customization helps force some good work flow habits to speed up their productivity.
"Our vast partner base and channel partner focus keeps us honest when it comes to releasing new products and services," said ConnectWise CEO Arnie Bellini. "ConnectWise PSA software continually evolves based on real-world issues and opportunities, and we expect version 2010 to keep on improving with the help and input of the IT Nation."
ConnectWise, recently named "Best Channel Vendor" in a survey of readers of Business Solutions magazine, was ranked particularly high in Product Features and Product Innovation.
ConnectWise is the leading provider of professional service automation (PSA) applications designed exclusively for technology consultants, integrators and developers. More than 35,000 IT solution professionals rely on ConnectWise to more efficiently integrate key business operations across their enterprises, from business development and project management to client services and billing. ConnectWise technology enables IT companies to drive greater accountability, operational efficiency, profitability, and tighter systems integration. Visit ConnectWise for more information or call 800-671-6898.