NEW YORK, July 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, published wellness author and professional photographer Joseph V Cassarino announces the launch of his eBook collection of self-improvement, mini-guides to cure heartache after a relationship ends. Each eBook about a dozen pages, including spectacular photographs were designed to assist people dissolve emotional pain and improve well-being after a break-up, separation or divorce. Each eBook offers natural healing modalities as opposed to prescription medicines. Drugs cannot cure emotional pain.
Cassarino, a father of three, lost his family life from an unexpected divorce after twenty years of marriage. With the odds stacked against him starting over after 50, he pursued a journey of holistic self-healing. Part physical regimen and part spiritual quest to become self-aware, Cassarino's course of action included exercise, nutrition, meditation, and reconnection with nature, combined with conscious expressions of gratitude. He read numerous books on meditation, self-awareness, spiritual growth, nutrition, quantum physics, the laws of attraction and psychology. His sense of well-being returned in a matter of weeks, not months. Utilizing elements that contributed to his prompt healing success, Cassarino structured his eBook collection in such a way as to assist others in the grieving process, and to help them gain clarity and strength. Each eBook arrives via email and are easy to gift to a relative, friend, neighbor or co-worker in need.
Breakup Healing eBooks available for order at: www.OvercomeDivorcePain.com $7 each.
- A Simple Guide to Start Overcoming Divorce Pain A great reference tool for anyone with a broken heart. Provides encouragement, healing tips and support. Includes proven formulas to aid healing after a breakup.
- Take a Hike Informs readers how connecting with nature provides a calm and peaceful state of mind, helps ground and balance the mind to transcend emotional pain naturally after break up or divorce.
- Got Mojo The best book to read after a breakup or divorce. Provides information on the importance of incorporating unprocessed and nutritious foods into the diet to increase energy levels and stamina. Nutrition is essential for emotional and physical strength and improves self-confidence and happiness.
- Gratitude Is a feel good, must read when heartbreak strikes. According to the laws of the universe, when you have gratitude, you receive more of what you desire and blessings become abundant.
- 50 Ways to Laugh Off Your Divorce Gives comic relief to a stressful situation after a painful break up or divorce. Recent reports indicate humor; smiles and laughter act as healing modalities and help speed healing.
"In times of emotional distress, we often fail to recognize our ability to eliminate discord and heal effectively," Cassarino said. "We hold the means within ourselves to come into balance and resolve emotional pain without limitations by utilizing the power of nature-universe-source. When trauma strikes, people need to tap into the power they were born with, their spirit, heart and soul, their HIGHER SELF. The eBooks instruct people how to draw upon these reliable sources. We all hold inherent genius inside us that we can access for healing. The eBook collection also teaches how nourishing your body, deepens your connection to spirit says Cassarino".
Kirkus Reviews ~ A Simple Guide to Start Overcoming Divorce Pain ~ "A straightforward, slim handbook for those in emotional distress - the tips and suggestions are serviceable - helpful, friendly advice"
About Joseph V Cassarino
Joseph V Cassarino is a NY based published author who contributes articles to self-help and spiritual magazines.
LIKE us on Facebook – http://www.Facebook.com/OvercomeDivorcePain
SOURCE Joseph V Cassarino