ADRIAN, Mich., Oct. 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Merillat knows how meaningful innovation and functional storage can make prepping, cooking, entertaining and living in the kitchen easier. Merillat recently launched a number of new initiatives centered around the theme of The Dream Kitchen for the Real World that show homeowners firsthand how Merillat kitchens are highly functional, and jam-packed with a variety of smart storage solutions.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://multivu.prnewswire.com/player/44070-Kitchen-Cabinet-Makeover-With-Curtis-Stone/
Why the Dream Kitchen for the Real World? This platform is based on a recent consumer research study Merillat conducted that revealed how important kitchen storage is to consumers.
- 84% of consumers consider storage features to be the most important factor in their cabinetry decision process.
- 54% of consumers post remodeling wish they had put in more functional storage.
"While consumers know they want more functionality and storage, they often don't know what's available to them," said Susan Cross, Brand & Communications Manager for Merillat. "Based on this idea, Merillat is redefining the term 'Dream Kitchen' because kitchens should be beautiful, functional and work in your everyday life... The Dream Kitchen for the Real World."
Merillat Helps Turn Dream Kitchens into Reality
To bring the initiative to life in an entertaining way, Merillat partnered with renowned chef Curtis Stone. "Who better to illustrate the importance of a well-designed kitchen than a professional chef?" continued Cross. "Curtis puts the fun in function while he brings to life Merillat's great organizational, functional and innovative features."
Here's a glimpse of how Merillat is working to inspire and educate homeowners:
- New Web site – Complete with a fresh new look and innovative functionality, the changes are meant to help homeowners plan their dream kitchen while making the overall experience fun and empowering.
- Kitchen Planner – A new step-by-step online kitchen planner guides homeowners through a customized planning process in order to help find the most appropriate styles, products and features for their lifestyles.
- Live TV Interviews – Curtis recently did a number of interviews on TV morning shows across the country, he focused on tips to entertain and cook with ease while pointing out Merillat's organizational features.
- TV commercial – Illustrates how life in the kitchen is a breeze when designed for the way you use it. The commercial is airing on HGTV, Food Network, DIY and the Cooking Channel.
"I believe your kitchen should be designed for the way you live, and Merillat offers a number of storage features to suit anyone's lifestyle. For example, if you like to experiment with seasoning, a pull-out spice rack next to the stove is just what you need," said Curtis Stone, celebrity chef. "Bottom-line, with the right organizational features, cooking and entertaining can be fun and relaxing."
For more information about Merillat's many beautiful and intelligent product options visit Merillat.com.
About Merillat. Based in Adrian, Michigan, and part of Masco Cabinetry, the Merillat® brand has been providing quality cabinetry since 1946. With manufacturing plants located throughout the United States, Merillat has grown to become one of the nation's largest cabinet manufacturers and the number one builder preferred cabinetry brand. Merillat offers the best selection of stylish, quality products at a variety of price levels, and all Merillat products carry the seal of the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer Association (KCMA). Merillat is leading the industry in consumer research to better understand what new home shoppers are looking for when purchasing a home. Merillat is proud to be a Diamond Sponsor of the National Association of Home Builders, Professional Women in Building, a member of the NAHB National Council of the Housing Industry, Color Marketing Institute and the National Kitchen and Bath Association. A leader in environmental stewardship, Masco Cabinetry has been certified ISO 14001 and granted an Environmental Stewardship Program certificate by the KCMA. www.merillat.com