AUSTIN, Texas, April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- The NI PXI/PXIe-2543 solid-state switch module offers faster switching and an unlimited mechanical lifetime for routing RF signals up to 6.6 GHz.
- The switch increases test throughput and provides long-term measurement repeatability in many high-volume RF production test applications, including semiconductor and mobile device testing.
- The switch module further extends NI's broad portfolio of PXI modular instruments to address the latest RF engineering challenges.
National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) today introduced the new NI PXI/PXIe-2543 solid-state RF multiplexer, which gives test engineers a long-lasting, high-performance solution to optimize the routing of RF signals up to 6.6 GHz. Its solid-state architecture facilitates faster switching and more repeatable measurements than traditional electromechanical switching solutions.
"The new NI PXI/PXIe-2543 solid-state switch builds on the success of the industry-leading NI PXI platform and offers the speed and dependability of a solid-state architecture to RF applications," said Charles Schroeder, director of test marketing at National Instruments. "With this switch, automated test engineers can integrate and synchronize numerous PXI instruments, including RF generators and analyzers, to get the most out of their test systems and further increase accuracy and throughput."
- 6.6 GHz dual 4x1 multiplexer for high-density RF switching, ideal for multisite test
- Solid-state architecture for superior switch lifetime
- 50 Ohm termination on all channels for improved RF performance
- Integrated PXI triggering for fast and repeatable measurements
Learn more about the NI PXI/PXIe-2543 and other NI switches with these additional resources:
About National Instruments
Since 1976, National Instruments (www.ni.com) has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Sarah Beck, (512) 683-5126
Ernest Martinez, (800) 258-7022
SOURCE National Instruments