Newtek Business Services, Inc. Named "Company Of The Month" By The Bowser Report
15 Aug, 2012, 09:00 ET
NEW YORK, Aug. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Business Services, NASDAQ: NEWT, The Small Business Authority, announced today that it has been named "Company of the Month" by investment newsletter The Bowser Report. Newtek Business Services currently trades on Nasdaq as stock symbol NEWT. The Bowser Report, founded by Max Bowser and in its 36th year of publication provides investors with vital information about stocks that trade for $3 a share or less. The Bowser Report reaches all 50 states and 13 foreign countries. According to Bowser, being named company of the month indicates the company is financially strong and is a recommended buy. A copy of this report can be found here.
President and CEO, Barry Sloane said, "We are honored at being named by Bowser as "Company of the Month." We welcome current and potential investors to read the Bowser Report and further educate themselves on our business and investment prospects."
For more information on NEWT stock, please visit our investor relations page here. Email [email protected] with any questions or send us a message direct on twitter, The_SBA or SloaneBarry.
About Newtek Business Services, Inc.
Newtek Business Services, The Small Business Authority, provides the following products and services:
- Electronic Payment Processing: eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce: A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending: Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans through its lending subsidiary Newtek Small Business Finance, Inc.
- Insurance Services: Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll: Complete payroll management and processing services.
Newtek Business Services, Inc., The Small Business Authority, is a direct distributor of a wide range of business services and financial products to the small- and medium-sized business market under the Newtek® brand. Since 1999, Newtek has helped small- and medium-sized business owners realize their potential by providing them with the essential tools needed to manage and grow their businesses and to compete effectively in today's marketplace. Newtek provides its services to over 100,000 business accounts and has positioned the Newtek® brand as a one-stop-shop provider of such business services. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, there are over 27.5 million small businesses in the United States, which in total represent 99.7% of all employer firms.
Note Regarding Forward Looking Statements
Statements in this press release including statements regarding Newtek's beliefs, expectations, intentions or strategies for the future, may be "forward-looking statements" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the plans, intentions and expectations reflected in or suggested by the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among others, intensified competition, operating problems and their impact on revenues and profit margins, anticipated future business strategies and financial performance, anticipated future number of customers, business prospects, legislative developments and similar matters. Risk factors, cautionary statements and other conditions, which could cause Newtek's actual results to differ from management's current expectations, are contained in Newtek's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and available through http://www.sec.gov.
NEWTEK BUSINESS SERVICES, INC. (NASDAQ: NEWT)
212 West 35th Street
New York, NY 10001
Rubenstein Public Relations
Telephone: (212) 843-9335
Contact: Jonathan Goldberg / [email protected]
Newtek Investor Relations
Telephone: (212) 356-9571
Contact: Jayne Cavuoto / [email protected]
SOURCE Newtek Business Services, Inc.
Share this article