15 Dec, 2017, 08:00 ET
NEW YORK, Dec. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- On Location Experiences (OLE), the official hospitality partner of the National Football League (NFL), announced today that NFL Legends Marcus Allen, Derrick Brooks, Tim Brown, Dermontti Dawson, Jim Kelly, Steve Largent and Hines Ward will attend On Location's pre-game events prior to Super Bowl LII in Minneapolis on Sunday, February 4.
Pro Bowl or Hall of Fame Legends Allen, Brooks, Brown, Dawson, Largent and Ward will join OLE guests inside the stadium for pre-game parties that will feature musical entertainment and premium cuisine from celebrity Chef Andrew Zimmern. The events are open to Super Bowl attendees with club level tickets, exclusively available from On Location Experiences.
Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly will be joining 52 Live at The Armory, a pre-Super Bowl tailgate party exclusive to On Location's guests and located just steps away from the stadium. 52 Live will also feature premium cuisine from Andrew Zimmern, live musical performances, and more.
On Location Experiences offers the ultimate fan packages for Super Bowl weekend and is the only source to purchase verified tickets with exact seat locations directly from the NFL. Limited tickets remain for the following packages:
- Platinum: Field-Level Club Seats, Pre-Game Party at the Armory, In-Game Delta Sky360° Club Access, On Field Post-Game
- Gold Plus: Club Level Seats, All-Inclusive Pre-Game Party & In-Game Buffalo Wild Wings Club Access
- Gold: Club Level Seats, All-Inclusive Pre-Game Party at the Armory, In-Game Buffalo Wild Wings Club Access
- Silver: 100/200/300 Level Seats, All-Inclusive Pre-Game at the Armory
- Bronze: 300 Level Seats, All-Inclusive Pre-Game Party at the Armory
- All-Inclusive: 100/300 Level Seats, All-Inclusive Pre-Game at the Armory, Three-Nights Hotel Accommodations, Super Bowl Week Event Access & Ground Transportation
Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze members at 52 Live at The Armory will be joined by:
- Jim Kelly –Kelly played 11 years in the NFL as the star quarterback for the Buffalo Bills. He helped lead the Bills to four Super Bowl appearances and six divisional championships from 1988 to 1995. In 2002, Kelly was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Gold Plus members in the Buffalo Wild Wings Club will be joined by:
- Marcus Allen – Inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame in 2000 and the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2003, Allen spent his NFL career playing for both the Los Angeles Raiders and Kansas City Chiefs. Allen is the only player to have won the Heisman Trophy, an NCAA National Championship, Super Bowl and be named NFL MVP and Super Bowl MVP.
- Tim Brown – Brown spent 16 years with the Raiders, during which he established himself as one of the NFL's most prolific wide receivers. He played NCAA football at Notre Dame where he won the Heisman Trophy. In 2015, he was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Steve Largent – Largent spent his NFL career playing wide receiver for the Seattle Seahawks for 14 seasons. Upon retirement in 1989, Largent held all major NFL receiving records including: most receptions in a career, most receiving yards in a career and most touchdown receptions. In 1995, he was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Dermontti Dawson – Dawson played his entire career with the Pittsburgh Steelers. He was named to seven straight Pro Bowls and was a six-time AP First Team All Pro. He was named co-AFC Offensive Lineman of the Year by the NFLPA and named the NFL Alumni's Offensive Lineman of the Year in 1996. In 2012, he was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Platinum Plus members in the Delta Sky360° Club will be joined by:
- Derrick Brooks – Brooks played 14 seasons with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. During his career, he was an 11-time Pro Bowler and nine-time All Pro selection. Brooks earned a championship ring with the Bucs in Super Bowl XXXVII and was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2014.
- Hines Ward – Ward played wide receiver with the Pittsburgh Steelers for 14 seasons, becoming the team's all-time leader in receptions, receiving yardage and touchdown receptions. In 2006, he was voted MVP of Super Bowl XL, and upon retirement, was one of only 13 NFL players to have 1,000 or more career receptions. He is currently a Nominee for the 2018 Pro Football Hall of Fame Class.
For additional details on the packages offered by OLE, please visit nflonlocation.com
To follow OLE on social channels:
- Twitter: @NFLOnLocation
- Instagram: @NFLOnLocation
- Facebook: NFLOnLocation
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/on-location-experiences
About On Location Experiences
On Location Experiences is a leader in premium experiential hospitality business, establishing a new industry standard to serve iconic rights holders with extensive experience in ticketing, curated hospitality, live event production and travel management in the worlds of sports and entertainment. On Location is a partner to over 150 rights holders including the NFL, NCAA, the PGA of America and the United States Tennis Association, and provides unrivaled official access for both corporate clients and fans looking for immersive experiences at marquee events including the Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, NFL Draft, NCAA Final Four, PGA of America events, numerous College Football Bowl Games and the Tennis Majors.
On Location's operations include: Anthony Travel, the nation's largest provider of collegiate sports travel management services; CID Entertainment, a hospitality leader in the live music and festival industry; Kreate Inc, a full service live creative concept and production firm with a focus on the customer experience; Nomadic Entertainment, which creates exclusive music and high-end nightlife experiences; PrimeSport, a leader in providing direct access to some of the biggest events in sports and entertainment; Steve Furgal's International Tennis Tours, a leader in developing world-class tennis experiences for more than 40 years; as well as a joint venture with Ricky Kirshner, one of the entertainment industry's preeminent event producers.
On Location Experiences is a privately held company, owned by RedBird Capital Partners, Bruin Sports Capital, 32 Equity and the Carlyle Group. For more information about On Location Experiences, please visit www.onlocationexp.com.
SOURCE On Location Experiences
Share this article