noHold's AI Platform Complies with Top Industry Standards
Nov 29, 2018, 08:31 ET
MILPITAS, Calif., Nov. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Security and compliance are key components to any successful business. According to Gartner, "Through 2022, at least 95 percent of cloud security failures will be the fault of the organization." (Gartner) We've seen these huge data breaches from some of the most popular companies in the world. For noHold, it has always been a priority to provide the best user experience for our customers, this includes maintaining privacy and a high level of security around our platform.
noHold is proud to announce that we are compliant with the following standards:
- Cloud Controls Matrix – Provides fundamental security principles to guide cloud vendors and to assist cloud customers in assessing the overall security risk of a cloud provider. Some of the principle topics include Application & Interface Security, Datacenter Security, and much more. noHold has attested to all the control specifications put forth in the Cloud Controls Matrix.
- WCAG 2.0 – Accessibility is everything. If your audience cannot use your tool, it is useless. WCAG compliance ensures all users can interact with noHold virtual assistants, even if they use screen readers or need high-contrast views of information.
- SOC2 – A type 1 report, noHold has established controls based on the trust services criteria to ensure that we are doing everything we can do to keep information safe and user data private.
- GDPR & EU-US Privacy Shield – These standards protect data collected and stored from European users. With GDPR coming into full effect last May, more emphasis is being given to the way in which data is handled, not just the infrastructure around it.
- NIST SP800-53 – National Institute of Standards and Technology provides a control framework to ensure strict standards for Federal information systems. This provides an extra layer of scrutiny on our infrastructure design and practices.
In addition to the above standards, our hosting provider also complies with SSAE16, SOC2, SOC3, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001.
Francesco Ventura, noHold's Data Protection Officer, adds, "Data policy has never been more important. Between the geo-political landscape, technological advancements, and seemingly endless stream of data being collected, the whole ecosystem of providers, customers, and users should be paying much more attention to data policy. At noHold we are - and we actively implement policies and technology to combat any misuse or breach of information."
About noHold, Inc.
noHold is a privately held company established in 1999 and is headquartered in Milpitas, CA, USA (Silicon Valley). noHold is the acknowledged leader in Web based Self-service solutions with a mission to deliver real answers to real questions – real fast. Simple to use, easy to implement and as close to human as you can get, noHold turns automated customer support into cognitive customer interactions. noHold customers include Cisco, Dell, McAfee and a host of industry leaders. For more information: http://www.nohold.com.
Veronica Cech, Marketing Associate
408.946.9200 ext. 356
All other product and service names are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE noHold, Inc.
Share this article