FELTON, Calif., Sept. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global non-alcoholic drink market size is estimated to reach USD 1.6 trillion, by 2025, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The increase in demand for non-alcoholic drinks has contributed to harmful effects of alcoholic drinks. Moreover, the growing demand for the nutritional beverages is expected to boost the market growth in the next few years.
Functional drinks segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 6.0% over the forecast period. The shifting diet patterns especially among younger adults owing to its health benefits is expected to boost the demand for non-alcoholic beverages. Moreover, these drinks are enriched with calcium and other vital nutrients that help to improve bones strength, and gut health.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Non-alcoholic Drinks Market" Report 2025.
In 2018, the North American dominated the market with a share of over 34.0% in the overall market. The companies are also focusing on strategic initiatives such as acquisitions, and product launches to meet the changing consumer demands. These new products include less sugar, low calorie, and natural elements. All these factors are expected to boost non-alcoholic drinks market growth.
For instance, in 2019, the Coca-Cola Company introduced different cocktails under sparkling drinks in the U.S. market. These products come with flavors such as Sangria, Bellini Spritz, and Ginger Mule. The company has launched these products as an option for alcoholic drinks.
Major players include PepsiCo, Inc.; Nestle S.A.; The Coca-Cola Company; Starbucks Corporation; Danone S.A.; Parle Agro and Unilever.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In 2018, soft drinks segment attributed to the highest market share of over 24.3% in the overall market.
- Based on the distribution channel, online channel is projected to grow at the CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period.
- North America region constituted for market share of more than 34.0% in the year 2018.
Browse 80 page research report with TOC on "Global Non-alcoholic Drink Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-non-alcoholic-drinks-market
Million Insights has segmented the global non-alcoholic drink market based on product, distribution channel, and region:
- Non-alcoholic Drinks Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025
- Soft Drinks
- Bottled Water
- Tea & Coffee
- Dairy Drinks
- Functional Drinks
- Non-alcoholic Drinks Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- Non-alcoholic Drinks Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore the latest press releases by Million Insights:
- Powdered Sugar Market- The global powdered sugar market size is projected to touch USD 7.49 billion by 2025, registering a 4.2% CAGR over the forecasted period, from 2019 to 2025. The market growth is attributed to the increasing consumption of confectionery and bakery food products among consumers.
- Flow Computer Market - The global flow computers market size is anticipated to reach USD 1.33 billion until 2025. It is anticipated to register growth with 7.8% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2018 to 2025. This growth can be attributed to the rising need for flow controlling and for carrying out calculations regarding fluid properties.
- Air Compressor Market- The global air compressor market is projected to reach USD 40.43 billion by 2025, growing at 3.8% CAGR. Air compressors have a wide range of applications in several industries like semiconductor & electronics, manufacturing, food & beverage, energy, healthcare, and food & beverage.
- Traction Transformer Market- The global traction transformer market size is estimated to reach USD 827.1 million by 2025 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2019 to 2025. The increasing demand for fast speed commutation options is driving the development of rail infrastructure.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Million Insights