ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey, April 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
NoviPet, a leading global provider of premium nutritional supplements for pets, will showcase new food supplements for dogs at the Backer's 24th Annual Pet Industry Spring Trade Show, which will take place on April 18-20 2012, in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
The new dietary products will be presented at the company's booth 834 at Atlantic City Convention Center. NoviPet intends to widen its offerings in the US by distributing a new line of easy-to-feed and easy-to-chew supplements.
The new supplements, which emphasize ease-of-use and are highly palatable, include:
- Digestive Aid - a special product designed to support gastrointestinal tract health, which contains probiotic, prebiotic and digestive enzymes: protease, amylase, cellulose and lipase.
- Calming Aid - a new product developed to support dogs during times of anxiety and stress. It contains: camomile, L-Taurine, ginger and tryptophan.
"We received many requests to widen our offerings and to introduce additional hard to administer supplements in the NoviPet ease of use and highly palatable format," said Jim Boyd, US national sales manager at NoviPet. "Pet parents can now better enjoy the fun and positive interaction while giving their pets the advantage of better health."
Boyd added that the Spring Trade Show provides distributers and retailers with an excellent opportunity to get a first hand impression NoviPet's new and existing offerings.
The new products will widen NoviPet's current series of products including:
- Joint Support - provides an excellent source of glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), supporting joint function and comfort
- Multi Vitamin - provides dogs with the vitamins and minerals they need, reducing the risk of vitamin or mineral deficiency and preventing poor coat, inflammation, lethargy and additional undesirable conditions.
- Omega 3 & 6 - specially designed to ensure healthy skin and beautiful coat while supporting the immune system and reducing inflammatory processes.
All of NoviPet's products are based on an innovative patent-pending "soft-chew" delivery system and are available in pharmaceutical-like blister packs to maintain optimal freshness.
NoviPet is committed to adhering to the highest quality standards in the industry today. The company therefore complies with the quality standards and requirements set by the US National Animal Supplement Council (NASC). NoviPet is also a proud bearer of the NASC seal on all of its products.
NoviPet is a global provider of dietary supplements for pets, offering natural pet supplements with NASC approval and a unique patented delivery system of supplements.
The innovative NoviPet supplement series are formulated to address specific needs that routine feeding may not fulfill. The company's healthy and tasty soft-chews are packaged in advanced, single-use foil blister packs to maintain optimal freshness for dogs.