NEW YORK, Feb. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Ogilvy Public Relations, an innovative global communications firm, won three awards at the Innovation + Insights (In2) SABRE Awards for its work with Kimberly-Clark, Mozilla Firefox and HHS Administration for Community Living. The In2 SABRE Awards celebrates the rise of content, digital engagement and analytics as it applies to communications and Public Relations and received hundreds of entries.
Ogilvy PR was honored in the following categories:
- MEASUREMENT, POST-CAMPAIGN ANALYSIS, for "Connecting Content to KPIs: Defining a Data-Driven Strategy" for Mozilla Firefox;
- ANIMATION VIDEO for "Reaching Moms in a Fun and Creative Way" developed for Huggies/Kimberly Clark;
- BEST USE OF INNOVATIVE CHANNELS-GOVERNMENT/PUBLIC AFFAIRS for "What is Brain Health?" developed for the HHS Administration for Community Living.
Commenting on the award wins Tuesday, Ogilvy PR's Global CEO, Stuart Smith said, "Innovative campaigns are both creative and effective, proving that what modern PR does works when we truly earn influence for our clients and their brands. I'd like to thank our clients for having the courage to challenge convention and we are all delighted with the recognition at this year's IN2 awards."
The agency was also shortlisted in seven categories:
- "Connecting Content to KPIs: Defining a Data-Driven Strategy" was also nominated for USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA OR ANALYTICS FOR AUDIENCE INSIGHTS OR INFLUENCER TARGETING and SEO/CONTENT DISTRIBUTION; while "Reaching Moms in a Fun and Creative Way" was also nominated for BEST USE OF TUMBLR, VINE, PINTEREST, SNAPCHAT OR INSTAGRAM.
- Other recognized campaigns included "The Strayer Success Project" implemented for Strayer University which was nominated in the CREATION OF PERSUASIVE CONTENT and CONTENT CREATION FOR MEDIA SITES categories;
- "What is Brain Health?" developed for the HHS Administration for Community Living which was nominated in the BRAND DIGITAL PLATFORMS – TECHNICAL; and
- "Ready. Raise. Rise. Empowering People to Support Cancer Research" created for Bristol-Myers Squibb which was nominated in the CROWD-SOURCING, CO-CREATING category.
Paul Holmes, Founder and CEO of the Homes Report and the SABRE Awards, said, "Ogilvy PR has been a pioneer in using its research and planning capabilities to deliver strategic insight and using new digital tools and new social channels to help clients engage with consumers and other stakeholders. Innovation is a strategic imperative for an industry that is being challenged to deliver new kinds of content and build new communities for clients and it's exciting to celebrate the most innovative work from across the PR business."
About Ogilvy Public Relations
Ogilvy Public Relations (Ogilvy) is a global, multi-disciplinary communications leader operating in more than 85 offices across six continents. In 2015, for the fourth consecutive year, it was named the Cannes Lions Network of the Year. Ogilvy was also named Best Digital Consultancy in the World, one of the Most Creative Agencies, Asia Pacific Consultancy of the Year, and Best South-East Agency by the Holmes Report. Ogilvy PR is a unit of Ogilvy & Mather, a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY), and one of the largest marketing communications companies in the world: it integrates deeply with all Ogilvy disciplines (advertising, direct marketing, activation, promotional, digital, social and content, and entertainment) through the proprietary Ogilvy Fusion™ approach to delivering comprehensive, business solutions through content creation, community building, and communications with measurable results. For more information, visit our website at www.ogilvypr.com or follow us at @ogilvypr.
SOURCE Ogilvy Public Relations