OJAI, Calif., Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On November 27, 2013, Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, the luxury resort located just 75miles from downtown Los Angeles, will unveil a collection of holiday-fun experiences that are perfect for families. Ojai's Serenity Season activities range from joining Santa for breakfast, going on a customized treasure hunt and exploring the resort's life-sized gingerbread house (200 lbs. of dough required), to joining a marshmallow "snow ball" fight. To enhance their holiday stay at Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, guests can arrange for a decorated Christmas tree to adorn their room.
Ojai's choose-your-own-holiday-fun menu of activities is available throughout December and includes:
- Turkey Trot 5K fun run
- Breakfast with Santa
- Evening Sugarplum storytelling*
- Gingerbread house decorating and tastings
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Festival of Lights Hanukkah celebration*
- Holiday treasure hunts
- Children's marshmallow "snow" ball fights at Camp Ojai
- Fireside Scrabble challenges and other board games*
- Evening S'mores roasts
- Tours of a life-sized gingerbread house and opportunity to meet the chefs*
- In-room delivery of your own decorated Christmas Tree (pre-order necessary)
- Archeoastronomer- led stargazing sessions*
*complimentary for resort guests
Known for its effortless luxury, beautiful oak-studded grounds and soothing tranquility, Ojai Valley Inn & Spa is an ideal setting for a holiday getaway. Guest booking the Winter Midweek Escape overnight package can enjoy Serenity Season activities in addition to a complimentary room upgrade; $50 daily resort credit that can be applied to any dining, spa or golf excursion; and Spa Ojai day passes for up to two guests. Ojai's Winter Midweek Escape package starts at $329 per night and is available Nov. 29, 2013 through Jan. 1, 2013, based on availability. Reservations are required.
About Ojai Valley Inn & Spa
Since 1923, vacationing guests have sought the tranquil pleasures of the historic Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, a Five-Diamond property located on 220-tree shaded acres, just an hour and a half north of Los Angeles. Affirmed by its many prestigious awards, the Inn is one of the nation's unique hidden treasures.
SOURCE Ojai Valley Inn & Spa