FRC Action's New TV Ad Campaign To Be Unveiled
WASHINGTON, July 19 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On Tuesday, July 20th, at 8:30 p.m. EDT, Family Research Council Action will host a live national video Webcast titled, "Mission Compromised: How the military is being used to advance a radical agenda."
Veteran military commanders, Members of Congress, policy experts and grassroots leaders will gather for the Webcast at FRC Action's D.C. headquarters – 801 G. Street, NW, Washington – to help assess the radical agenda hidden within the Defense Authorization Act. Grassroots activists from around the country will tune in to watch and text their questions to the panel of speakers. FRC Action will also unveil a new TV ad campaign that will target key members of the U.S. Senate.
Family Research Council Action President Tony Perkins said of the Webcast:
"This Webcast will mobilize people across America to oppose President Obama's plans to use the military as a vehicle to advance a radical social agenda. The President and the Senate Democratic leadership are disregarding the views of our military commanders and putting their political agenda ahead of the well-being of our troops. The legislation also includes a provision that would overturn the ban on abortion in military installations, both foreign and domestic, yet another example of this administration's social policy extremism."
- Host: Tony Perkins, Marine Veteran and President, FRC Action
- Lt. Col. Oliver North (USMC, Ret.)
- General John Sheehan (USMC, Ret.)
- Senator Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) Member, Senate Armed Services Committee
- Representative Todd Akin (R-Mo.), Member, House Armed Services Committee
- Frank Gaffney, President and Founder, Center for Security Policy
- Elaine Donnelly, President and Founder, Center for Military Readiness
- Austin Nimocks, Senior Legal Counsel, Alliance Defense Fund
- Bryan Fischer, Director of Issue Analysis for Government and Public Policy, American Family Association
- Dr. Robert Labutta (Army, Colonel, Ret.)
- Captain Adam Mersereau (USMC, Ret.)
- Benjamin Ratcliff (U.S. Army, Ret.)
- Cathy Ruse, Senior Fellow, Legal Studies, Family Research Council
- Jeanne Monahan, Director, Center for Human Dignity, Family Research Council
- Peter Sprigg, Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, Family Research Council
WHAT: Live national Webcast "Mission Compromised: How the military is being used to advance a radical agenda."
WHEN: Tuesday, July 20, 2010, 8:30 p.m. EDT
WHERE: Online at http://www.frcaction.org/missioncompromised
SOURCE FRC Action