The new section includes a growing list of recipes from complete meals to tailgating ideas. Each recipe includes all of the ingredients and instructions for completion including the preparation and cooking time, number of servings and nutrition information.
The new recipe section also includes the following interactive features, making it easy and convenient for users to find new ways to cook Omaha Steaks products:
- Recipe Finder which allows you to browse by type of steaks, meal ideas, available ingredients and lifestyle or specific type of recipe
- Printer friendly recipe option to print and save your favorite recipes in your recipe box
- Rate This Recipe allows you to rate a recipe with 1-5 stars and leave your feedback
- iPad and tablet compatibility as well as mobile optimization making it portable and convenient to use in the kitchen
- Kitchen Friendly View which allows you to view only the content needed to prepare the recipe including list of ingredients, preparation instructions and the Recipe Timer
- Social sharing, giving you the ability to share their favorite recipes on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and through email
"As a fifth generation family owned company, Omaha Steaks is pleased to offer a user-friendly option to search for new recipes online or on a mobile device," said Senior Vice President Todd Simon. "The new interactive recipe section will offer customers a new way to experience the mouth-watering taste of Omaha Steaks."
About Omaha Steaks
Omaha Steaks, founded in 1917, is an Omaha, Nebraska-based, fifth-generation, family-owned company that markets and distributes a wide variety of the finest quality USDA-approved, grain fed beef and other gourmet foods including seafood, pork, poultry, side dishes, appetizers, complete meals and desserts. Today, Omaha Steaks is recognized as the nation's largest direct response marketer of premium beef and gourmet foods, available to customers by calling 1-800-228-9055, online at www.OmahaSteaks.com or at retail stores nationwide.
SOURCE Omaha Steaks