SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ON24, the global leader in webcasting and virtual communication solutions, today announced its second annual "Webinars that Rocked," a December 11 webcast that will showcase best practices and demonstrate what a "rock star" webinar looks like.
Each year, ON24 hosts over 25,000 webinars for global companies, and Webinars that Rocked will feature select customer events that illustrate just how powerful and effective webinars can be, as well as examine the key elements that made specific webinars great, including:
- An enhanced audience experience
- Interactive audience conversations
- Global events with a local feel
- Extended webinar content life and reach
Throughout 2013, ON24 has collected and analyzed the questions from audiences attending its own best practices webinars. "We will be showcasing in the December 11 event the 2013 webcasts that reflect the themes that have emerged as top-of-mind issues this year," explained ON24 CEO Sharat Sharan.
The top seven questions that ON24 webinar attendees have asked this year are:
- How do I make webinars more engaging and interactive?
- How do I use webinars for solution selling?
- With video options ranging from webcams to streaming live events, what is the best way to leverage the power of video more effectively?
- What is the value of integrating social media into the webinar experience?
- How do I integrate webcasts with other marketing programs such as social media?
- How do I move from local to international events to increase reach?
- How do I increase the number of marketing touches in a single event?
"Webinars that Rocked is the culmination of an entire series of ON24 webcasts held over the course of this year which focused on a variety of best practices, from driving registration to increasing interactivity," said Sharan. "Leading-edge webcast producers have made substantial progress in implementing best practices in 2013, and together we have all witnessed the evolution of the industry. Our next step is to address these next-generation challenges, with the goal of producing even better and more engaging webinars going forward."
More details about Webinars that Rocked 2013:
- When: Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013, at 11:00 am PT / 2:00 pm ET
- Register: http://bit.ly/1f2kO01
- Duration: One-hour webinar (45-minute presentation, followed by Q&A)
- Cost: Free (registration required)
- Hashtag: #RockTheWebinar
About ON24, Inc.
ON24, the virtual communications platform for the global enterprise, provides interactive, impactful cloud-based solutions that drive outstanding results. ON24 offers a broad and innovative product portfolio, including webcasting, virtual events and virtual environments, accessible from any device and supported by robust reporting and analytics. Applications for the ON24 platform include demand generation, partner enablement, virtual talent onboarding and development, product launches, company town hall meetings and user conferences. More than 800 organizations, including IBM, CA Technologies, Merck, Unilever, JPMorgan Chase, Deloitte, Credit Suisse, Ernst & Young, Amazon and SAP, rely on ON24. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices throughout the world. For more information, visit http://www.ON24.com.