Open Source .NET Enterprise Ecommerce Platform Version 2 Released by Virto Commerce
Jun 10, 2015, 08:14 ET
LOS ANGELES, June 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Virto Commerce, the only completely open source enterprise ecommerce platform built specifically for Microsoft .NET, is pleased to announce the launch of Virto Commerce version 2. Designed for medium to large ecommerce companies, the platform allows for building B2B and B2C solutions of any complexity.
With Virto Commerce, users are provided the following benefits:
- .NET ecommerce & Microsoft Cloud (Azure). Take advantage of the wide array of features from the most robust cloud platform on the market. Scale on-demand or use our managed hosting services so you can focus on running your business.
- B2B ecommerce, B2C, Digital, and Marketplaces. We support the models that new ecommerce solutions require. From B2B to B2C and from selling digital products to multi-vendor marketplaces.
- Marketing & Personalization. Define promotions using intuitive expression builder or create more complex promotions using Microsoft Visual Studio. Target banner content based on customer profile including geo-location, customer groups, order history and much more.
- Merchandising & Pricing. Create master & virtual catalogs, products, variations, digital products and add unlimited number of custom properties to products. Create price lists and assign them to customers based on configurable business rules.
- Globalization & Localization. Specify multiple currencies, languages, create storefronts for specific countries/regions or based on type (outlet vs. retail). Create regional price lists and promotions.
- Order, Fulfillment & Integration. Innovative document based order management system can be used to implement your B2C or B2B fulfillment and order scenarios. Use AppStore extensions to integrate with backend ERP systems or utilize our Content Management System (CMS) to create custom pages, blogs and themes.
- ASP.NET Shopping Cart. Not your ordinary shopping cart, includes unique features such as wishlists, multiple carts, payment gateways, customizable checkouts, ordering on behalf of customers, quick order forms, contract based payments, etc. Allows for complex B2B scenarios and extensive customizations.
- App Store & Extensibility. All extensions/modules are distributed through an online App Store. Partners and other developers can extend functionality of Virto Commerce using modules.
- Open Source Platform. Your business needs flexibility to evolve and take advantage of new opportunities. Customize anything and react to market changes. Use the platform to build multi-varied solutions, not just ecommerce.
- Great Support. Get professional support as you build your own ecommerce solution. Our experienced ecommerce engineers and architects are ready to help you 24/7.
Virto Commerce version 2 has already received hundreds of customer accolades. Try out the online demo and see why Virto Commerce redefines enterprise ecommerce platforms.
About Virto Commerce
Virto boasts over 10 years of ecommerce experience culminating in a product digest which is embraced and relied upon by top ecommerce companies both in US and Internationally. Some examples include ProFlowers, Helvetia and TaoBao partners. Their team has created solutions for companies like Canon, The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, and Hershey's among others.
+1 (800) 980-5288
SOURCE Virto Commerce
Share this article