CHICAGO, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Oranj has launched an upgraded version of its digital advice platform for financial advisors and their clients, further simplifying wealth management for both parties while also helping advisors comply with potential new regulations. To learn more about the new Oranj features, or schedule a demo, please visit the Oranj website: http://runoranj.com/video-preview-oranj/.
Oranj has developed a brand-new user interface utilizing state-of-the-art technology to further strengthen advisor/client collaboration. The user interface powers redesigned advisor and client dashboards which aggregate and present real-time data in a single-page workspace format. The dashboards also facilitate more seamless navigation by providing launch points where users need them, enabling advisors and investors to access current information—and easily take action on that intelligence—with a single click.
"The new features and enhancements to Oranj allow us to manage our business and clients in a more efficient, and effective, manner," said Andrew J. Miller, CFP®, Founder and CEO of Olio Financial Planning. "Our clients don't want to have to read long and complex reports. They want to understand their investments and overall financial well-being in an easily digestible way. These updates enable us to better connect with, and understand, our clients while providing the services they expect from modern financial advisors."
Additional enhancements to the Oranj platform include:
Seamless Transfer of Held-Away Investment Accounts with a Single Click
- Investors can utilize Oranj to identify and monitor held-away investment accounts, and transfer those accounts to their advisor with the click of a single button.
- All accounts and investments that investors choose to transfer to their advisor are tracked and recorded by Oranj, and presented within the context of an investor's current financial picture.
- This capability assures investors that none of their investment accounts are left unmanaged, and enables advisors to further document that they act in the best interest of each client relative to their 360-degree wealth outlook.
More Streamlined Goal-Tracking
- When adding a goal for a client, advisors can click on a new Assign Accounts button on their Oranj dashboard to assign accounts and percentages.
- The user-friendly design of the Oranj dashboard can help advisors seamlessly obtain information they need to assist clients with planning for goals that are entered.
- Advisors can leverage Oranj to send clients real-time notifications and updates on how they are tracking to their goals.
- Both advisors and clients can view their interactions related to these notifications in real time, and click into each notification so they can go to the part of the Oranj dashboard that is most important to it. The notifications also enable advisors and investors to quickly identify who initiated each interaction.
- The capability to view client interactions related to goal-tracking notifications in real time provides advisors with the business intelligence to know when clients need their attention.
"Oranj redefines the advisor/client journey by providing advisors with state-of-the-art digital advice tools that optimize their business and place their clients in the driver's seat," said David Lyon, CEO and Founder of Oranj. "The updates to the Oranj platform empower advisors to further improve the client experience while easily tracking and archiving the decision-making process for all account actions."
Oranj is a digital advice platform that merges automation with hi-tech service to strengthen relationships between investors and their financial advisors. Oranj makes it possible for enterprises and RIAs to provide all clients, regardless of account size, with a personalized, transparent wealth management experience in which the clients are in control. Investors can independently log into the Oranj portal at any time to obtain a holistic view of their wealth, while secure in the knowledge that their advisor is easily accessible whenever the need arises.
Oranj is designed to enable advisors to seamlessly monitor and manage accounts, and proactively engage with clients as their lives and goals change—while also converting more prospects into clients. The Oranj platform offers a secure document vault, an instant-messaging system, aggregated data from more than 25,000 institutions, extensive data analytics, and an archive of advisor/client communication going back to the prospect stage. Thanks to these features and capabilities, advisors using Oranj have nearly doubled their prospect-to-client conversions while cutting the hours they spend on client management in half. For more information about Oranj, please visit www.runoranj.com or follow @runoranjdotcom.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oranj-rolls-out-enhanced-dashboard-further-streamlining-wealth-management-for-advisors--investors-300396485.html